wounds and all

I fell to my knees and Nezuko falls from the sky, she was bloodly but she used the most powerful blood demon art I have ever seen, Tanjiro looks up at me.

"Akari! Nezuko!" He looks at her and falls.

The demon stands up, even though it has no head, he turned to me and I gasped as he pulled my sword from his chest. I fell back, moving away as he kept inching closer.

"H-help." I whispered trying to get the words out as the head of the demon slides down on some threads.

"You are the half blood." He says. "I thought you'd be stronger, brother really did a number on you. I have use for you so, don't run too far."

He brings the blade down into my ankle, the amount of pain I felt was so so intense I could only get croaks out in between my scream. Then again I was hoarse. He turns to walk over to Tanjiro, my eyes rimmed with tears.

"Leave him alone!" I gripped the handle, trying to pull it out.

"You thought you'd defeated me? Poor kid. Did your pathetic delusion bring you joy? I cut off my head myself with my own threads...before you could chop it off.  Enough. I'll kill both you and your sister. I will be keeping the half blood. I haven't been this enraged in a long time.

"Get up, Tanjiro!" I say as a pool of blood surrounded by ankle. He crawls with every bit of strength left in his body to get to Nezuko.

"But I wonder why you're not burning up. It was only me and my threads that caught fire, right? I don't know if it's your sister's power or the half blood, but thanks for getting me super annoyed. Now I can carve you up with no regrets."

Slow your breathing Akari, slow down the breathing. I tightened my grip on the handle and finally pulled it out, gritting my teeth so I don't scream. I stand up again, limping my way to the demon.

"Stop." I croaked but he doesn't listen as I lifted my sword. "Stop!"

I yelp as I flew up by my legs, threads wrapped around my thighs and arms as I hung upside down, blood dripping everywhere. The pain was so excruciating, my eyes began to droop.

"How exhausting." The demon mutters. "The blood smells sweet enough to keep you. Blood demon art: Murderous eye basket!"

"Tanjiro..." I whispered as my eyes blurred.

A flash of blue light comes through my eyesight, my eyes closed for a second and opened back up to the a man in a miss matched haori. Who is he?

"You did a good job holding out until I got here." He says in a monotone voice. "Leave the rest to me."

"You're like an endless stream..." The demon says. "Of lowlife's always getting in my way! Blood demon art: cutting thread rotation!"

"Eleventh form...dead calm."

Eleventh form? Who is this guy?

"Who cares about your eleventh form?" He says. The threads don't even touch the man as they fell to the ground, I don't even think he moved an inch.

"That's impossible! One more time!" He says as the man walks forward and gently sliced his head off. That's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in any attack from a slayer. Me legs twinge as I winced, and suddenly...

My body felt lighter, my eyes opened back up to see the man, he was holding me in his arms. His dark blue eyes looked down on me with little to no emotion. My eyes felt heavy as my body became numb.

"Don't look at me like that." I breathe.

"Sleep." He says as my eyes closed.