"I'm gonna be okay." I tried comforting myself but failed horribly.

For a couple days now, I've been crying whenever I could about anything. I felt like I was a horrible friend like I couldn't keep a damn friend to save my life. And somehow I felt like I was the blame for all the friendships ending. All I want is a genuine friend and I just think I'll never be able to find a genuine friend aside from Prada. And honestly if that what's it's going to be then oh well.

But now it only has me thinking what if Prada leaves me. He always finds himself talking to me because I can't be a good girlfriend. And if he leaves me then I guess I'll just be lonely. Like what if that's my life lesson? All along I was meant to be lonely. I mean it make's perfect sense to me.

"I hate it here." I got up off the bed before going to grab my keys. The more I thought about it, I was definitely pregnant. My period never came on.

"Where you going?" Prada asked once I came downstairs.

"Can we talk?" I looked at him.

"Wassup?"

"I feel like we should break up."

"You sure that's what you want? 'Cause if that's gone make you get yourself together than by all means we can. 'Cause you is too muhfuckin' old for this shit. You is 21 not 16. I keep tellin' yo' ass to communicate with me, that shit is tiring. I've never gave you a reason why you can't talk to me."

"I just feel like I'm a horrible girlfriend. I don't communicate or anything. And I see that you getting tired of me not communicating. It's your birthday week and I'm sitting up here causing arguments. Like what type of girlfriend am I? You don't deserve me."

"You ain't a horrible girlfriend, Milan. You just gotta work on communicating and it is getting tiring 'cause like I said you is 21 years old. Why you so scared to communicate? What the hell I'ma do?"

"Nothing I'm going to work on it starting now. I- I think I'm pregnant well I know I'm pregnant. I took a pregnancy test some weeks ago but it was negative. I was unsure about it so I got advice from Ash and she told me that I should go make sure. I was suppose to been make sure but I wanted to wait till my cycle came on and it never did which I just realized. I've been very emotional, tired, I can't even keep down my food, I'm sick as hell so I know I'm pregnant and I'm going to my Ob/Gyn."

"We going to your appointment together. Why you ain't tell me about it earlier?"

"I wanted to be sure."

"Regardless I should have been informed. What we together for if you.. Milan Ion even like taking breaks and shit but I feel like this shit is necessary."

"...okay." I walked out behind him making sure the doors were locked. He stood by the passenger side with the door opened and I got in before waiting for him too as well.

I couldn't even blame him. It was my fault anyways like what the hell was I thinking about not communicating. Maybe with us taking a break it'll help me for real for real this time. 'Cause as much as I don't like communicating and whatever else, I really love Prada. And I'll do anything to make this right.

"It feels like I'm the only one trying to make this shit works, Milan. We a team we suppose to be 50/50 and it ain't giving that. As much as I love you I am not finna keep repeating myself to a 21 year old."

"Okay." I looked out the window.

"But regardless I still love yo' ass. You my baby." He put his hand on my thigh. "Just get yo' shit together, alright?"

I nodded wiping my tears away.

It had been hours later and I was told that I was 5 weeks pregnant. I couldn't stop looking at my stomach in the mirror. Like I was really pregnant. I was filled with enjoyment and sadness. Wish Zahara and I's friendship didn't end because I was definitely in need of some advice right now God knows.

When Prada found out he was happy as hell. He was rubbing on my stomach and kissing my stomach as hell. He told me that this was the best birthday gift. With us being on a break though, he said he'll just come check on me here and there to make sure I was okay.

a/n;

i cant think of anything else to put for this chapter. like i had it all planned out but everytime i get to typing, i jus b like nahhh this aint gone work.

anyways i figured that milan & prada needed a break. & it rlly jus has something to do with milan. sis needs to get herself together. she not communicating, she snapping on prada when he hasn't done anything to her like wheww. & prada has been there and been patient. he's had enough.

milans pregnant, how yall feel abt that?

would yall like a sequel? i rlly wanna do 1 cs its a goal of mine.

enough abt that

my birthday is wednesday. yesssss im
turning 18 😩! & ion even wanna do anything frl i jus wanna spend time w my man whose not my man but he's my man 😭

the girls that get it get it & no im not being toxic.

don't forget to vote & comment!