"ROAR!!!" It roared in pain and anger as it stare the being in front of it. Its eyes turned red, as its muscles bulged.

It slammed its other hand down towards August, but with only one hand he caught the blow with ease.

"Pathetic..." August's cold voice echoed all throughout the room, it sent shivers down everyone's spines.

'That's August?' Finn couldn't believe it, he was moments away from collapsing earlier, but now he is overpowering the monster rex.

With a swift jump, August vanished on his spot and appeared in front of the monster face. He then delivered a devastating kick which broke the face of the beast and sent it flying, crashing deep inside the dungeon wall.

"Roar!!!" the monster got up and picked up a handful of rocks and with a huff it threw the debris towards August who just smiled at the weak show of force.

August moved his spear with terrifying accuracy as he turned the incoming projectile into fine powders. He caught one of the stones and channeled his mana into it.

He then gave the monster a vicious smile. And said. "My turn." and like a sonic boom he threw the overloaded stone back, traveling almost instantaneously. Hitting the monster in the shoulder and removing the chunk of its flesh.

The monster trashed in pain as it clutches its shoulder that's bleeding non stop. But that was a mistake. It took its eyes off its opponent. A split second but a split second was all that August needed.

*Schlack!*

He stabs the beast in the eye, as blood splashed at him, yet he did not care, he felt joy in bathing in the blood of his enemies.

The monster cries in pain, as August twists and pushes his spear deeper into its eyes. It tried swinging its hand at him, but August was just too fast and too strong for the monster at this moment of time.

He kicked the beast as his spear was still in its eye,  the kick landed and sent the best falling down, but August never let go of his spear. The result of such action leads to him pulling the eye out of its socket.

August felt bliss by such a scene, oh how he reveled in the misery of the trash of this world. He wants it to experience more pain.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" A maniacal laugh can be heard by the monster as the August walked nearer and nearer towards it.

For the first time in its existence inside the dungeon, it felt fear. Primal fear.

At this moment he no longer was the monster. The one stalking it has taken its place.

It tried standing up, no matter what it would still fight. It was programmed that way after all. But with one swing of the spear its ankles were both cut off.

"I'm gonna tear you apart, limb from limb. Hahaha!"

It heard the voice of the man, he couldn't understand it, but it does not care.

"ROA--" It tried to roar in defiance, but a swift slash cut its jaw off its hinges along with its tongue.

"You're fucking noisy for a trash."

August walked slowly towards the downed beast, he was cutting the limbs off the monster while doing so. He felt sensational, he's slashes felt like nothing, literally nothing was resisting each slash he made.

Not the skin, muscle, nor the bones, it was just so soft.

August stared at the monster's one good eye, he then jammed his spear straight at it, the blood gushing all over him as he smiled victoriously. the monster can't even cry in pain now as August cuts its jaw and tongue off.