Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚

Start from the beginning

He tried to ignore it at first, but the phone started ringing again every time it stopped; it must've been important. So, he got up and answered it. "Hello?"

"Ozzie?"

"Fizz, are you alright, what's wrong?" He could hear the fear in Fizz's voice, something definitely happened. Something bad.

"Mammon is having me reclassified. I had a panic attack so, they let me take a break to call you." Fizz explains.

"Who did?" Asmodeus asks.

"The people at the center." Fizzarolli explains. "They say I can't take the test until I calmed down."

Fizz is slipping...

Well, shit. That's the last thing Fizz needed. "Okay, where are you?" Ozzie asks, getting up and dressed as fast as he can to get Fizz.

"Sloth, I'll ask the people here to for the address, they're actually nice to me." He says. "Asmodeus, what am I going to do?"

"Alright, bug. Take a deep breath, and just stay there. I'm on my way." Asmodeus says. He rushes to get ready to head out the door. "Stall for as long as possible."

"Okay." Fizz agrees. "Thanks."

~~Later~~~

Fizzarolli stalled as long as he could, but they still insisted he take the test, he only agreed on the condition that he could wait for his friend before he can leave, to which they agreed.

Fizzarolli waited on a chair in the nurse's office for the testing people to tally up his scores.

"Well, the results are in." The nurse says as she walks in. "You're a little."

Fizzarolli's breathing increased, it's not like he didn't expect it, but he was still feeling overwhelmed and scared about how this was going to play out. "How bad is it?" Fizzarolli asks.

She hands him the papers:

74% little.

26% Neutral type: Entertainer

Fizzarolli breathes even faster, he drops the paper and sits down, starting to feel light headed.

The nurse got closer, a look if worry crossed her face. "Woah, baby. Calm down. You're alright." The lady said. "Everything's gonna be okay, alright?"

"I- I can't!" Fizzarolli tries to get the words out- he's trying to calm down, but he can't! It's over! It's all over for him!

"Breathe, sweetie." The lady says. "It's okay."

Fizzarolli cries. "can' jus' wan-."

"Yes? What do you want, dear?" She asks kindly.

Fizzarolli sniffs. "I wan' daddy." He whines softly.

"Is that who came here with you, sweetie?" The first nurse asks.

Fizzarolli shakes his head. "Nu, that Mammon. Scary."

"He did call someone else after they arrived, he's probably daddy. We should just wait until he gets here, then we can talk to him." The other nurse in the room suggests, overhearing the conversation.

"Alright." The lady nods. "Fizz, can you maybe wait in the nursery for daddy?" The lady asks.

"Mkay."

"Great, follow me please?" The nurse says, holding out her hand.

Fizz is hesitant until the other nurse gets closer. "We're going to wait for Asmodeus to show up, can you be good and follow nurse Juli to the nursery?"