A-Ying woke up one night. Feeling hot and sweaty. At first he didn't know what was happening. He drank some water because he was thirsty. His scent woke up his uncle because it was overwhelming. "A - Ying I think you are in heat. We need to get you to the appropriate housing for omegas in heat. I'm just going to send someone to call Xichen so that he can help me. Can you hold on for a little bit longer.
He softly asked him. A-Ying nods his head while gritting his teeth. Lan Qiren opened his door call one of the disciples on night patrol and told him to go call Xichen. He went back inside and helped A-Ying to sit up and put some robes on him. By now A-Ying was hazy and tears were running down his face. Not long Xichen arrived seeing the situation they were just about to move A-Ying when they heard a growl. They both looked up and there stood Lan Zhan. Eyes blazing and it's focus on A-Ying. "Wanji we talked about this. We are not going to hurt A-Ying. We need to get him to a safe place. He is in heat. You understand don't you". Xichen said. Lan Zhan looked at his uncle then his brother before he said in a animalistic voice. " Do not touch him".
Both of them were stunned. "Let him go now". He said in that same deep voice.

" Wanji control yourself. A-Ying needs to go he can't stay here you know that". But Lan Zhan kept on advancing forward. The door left open. A-Ying's scent drifting outwards. Sweet as honey. The night patrol alpha started to advance towards the intoxicated scent. When Lan Zhan pick up their scents he turn around and growl. Telling them to back off but they still kept on coming. He growl again but to no avail. A-Ying whimpered behind him. Sweat dripping down his face. His sleeping robes clinging to his body. "Mine" Lan Zhan growl towards the alphas. Yet the scent is to intoxicating that all reason are thrown out the door. Lan Qiren and Xichen knows they can't take him out they will be attacked. They helped him back to the sleeping chambers for safety. When Xichen came out what he saw was instead of his brother their stood a beautiful white wolf. Tapping his two front paws on the floor ready to attack. Wanji Lan Zhan's wolf gave one last warning growl this one more threatening than the last and only then the alphas back off. Xichen watch with eyes blew wide opened. The wolf walked past him straight into where his uncle are with A-Ying. His uncle is going to have a heart attack. As soon as the wolf walked into the room Lan Qiren almost fainted. He looked at the beast who just stared at him. Sandalwood scent mix with cinnamon and honey. A-Ying put his hand out giving the alpha permission to come closer which he did. He nuzzle him softly. Lan Qiren stood up as Xichen entered the room. Wanji started to lick A-Ying.

First his face. Then his hands. His hair. He started to lick him all over his body. But he never went near his private parts. Then their was a burst of both their scents. The air was heavy with sexual tension. The two men walked out this is not something to witness because this is private. All Lan Qiren could thought about is that the heavens would be kind and not let these two act on their impulses. Wanji kept on licking his mate. Trying to ease the pain that his mate is going through. When A-Ying reach his peak wanji step back giving him space. Not long in front of him laid a black wolf. Whimpering and looking at him with those beautiful red eyes. He climb on top of the bed and laid behind ChengQing. Licking him non stop. Letting his scents out to comfort the black wolf. He stayed by his side never seething to comfort his mate.

Lan Zhan felt his rut coming so he decided to meditate that's how they have been taught. He and A-Ying had been growing closer since their betrothal. These past few months he had been feeling something tucking at his core. He wasn't sure what it is or was. He just thought maybe it was some irregularity with his golden core so he spent a little more time in the cold springs. He still doesn't know what it is. He was in deep meditation when he felt it. He can't explain it all he knows is that at that moment he knew and felt that his mate needed him. When he arrived at his uncles residence and saw them holding his mate his protective instincts kicked in. All he new was that they should not touch him or even be so close to him. He couldn't see his mates eyes but he knew that something was wrong. He could smell that he was in heat but there was an underlying smell. He could not place it he just knew that they shouldn't take him away. He could not explain it to them or even himself. A-Ying needs to be taken to heat chamber where unmated omegas spend their heats but all he knows is that A-Ying needs him. That's when he smell the other alphas. He growl but they didn't listened. They didn't heed his warning they just kept on advancing. That's when he felt the pull again. As if something wanted to come out. It got stronger as the alphas kept on advancing. He felt light headed for a second. He could feel his body shifting
as if it was a outer body experience. It happened so fast he didn't even had time to wrap his head around it when another growl left him and only then did they back away.