"How long do I need to watch her?" He asks, his big brown eyes wide.

"Only until we get back. Is that alright?" I asked, brushing a small curl out of his eyes.

"Yes. I'll watch her."

My LR-5 vibrates in my pocket and I jump, reaching for it.

NEWS: SOCIAL GATHERING-- TONIGHT AT 6-- IDS NEEDED AT THE DOOR-- SOCIAL GATHERING--

I slide my LR-5 back into my pocket and smile at Tommy. He has a small look of awe and I laugh. I know he's seen an LR-5 before.

"I have to go get on the truck," I say, sliding Amelia's box towards Tommy. "Take good care of her, okay?"

Tommy nods.

I walk back into the hallway and head towards Paul's workshop. A door, swings out, and I jump, nearly running face first into it.

"I'm sorry," Kane says. "I didn't expect to have to battle traffic."

"Yeah, I had to drop Amelia off with Tommy," I say, feeling the need to explain myself.

"Tommy's a good kid," Kane says. I nod, jumping when my LR-5 goes off again.

"Excuse me for a moment," I say, grabbing my LR-5 out of my pocket.

NEWS: ANOTHER BODY FOUND-- KANE PORTER'S ACCOMPLICE-- FELIX WEST-- IN OTHER NEWS-- CHARLIE WONG SHOT-- KILLED THIS MORNING-- ANOTHER BODY FOUND--

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Saw the News?" Kane asks, a smirk gracing his mouth.

"Yeah," I say. "Why'd they lie about Charlie?"

Kane stops walking, and I do too, wanting to hear his response.

"Since we are already all dead, the Government decided to use it. If the people didn't know about Charlie's escape, then once we were all proclaimed dead, there was no reason for them to tell everyone that one of the Government's most wanted criminals got away. They just used our death to their advantage so they didn't have to look bad."

I felt the need to laugh. The Government was a bunch of no good, self-conscious, rich men and women who thought they owned the world.

"Well, that's one way to do it," I say, chuckling.

"You ready for tonight, Paula?" Kane asks, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Of course, Mr. Laneer."

We both push through the door to Paul's workshop, and I feel guilt settle in my stomach. They don't have any idea what's coming.

"There they are," Charlie jokes, waltzing towards us. He flings his arms around my shoulders, and I feel myself physically stiffen.

"You okay?" He asks.

I nod, pulling myself free. A hurt look passes through Charlie's eyes, and I feel horrible. I shouldn't have done that. I mean if they knew what was coming... I can't think about that now.

Paul comes over and presses my UCP to the skin behind my ear. I watch as my normal skin changes and shifts, forming into the pale, lovely akin of Lady Paula. Soon, everyone around me is changing, turning into their UCP form.

I walk towards the mirror, my skirt swishing around my ankles. The UCP makes the experience so real, not only for a passerby, but also for the person wearing the UCP.

I smile at my reflection, looking from head to toe. Paul's attention to detail is astonishing. From every birthmark, to every freckle, Lady Paula is perfect.

"Are you ready to go to the truck?" Kane; Mr. Lanier asks, holding his hand out to me.

"Why yes I am," I say, listening to Lady Paul's sweet, melodic voice. "Thank you."

We all walk towards the truck and I take a deep breath.

This is for Amelia.

This is for me.

We deserve this.

I sigh, swallowing the guilt surfacing in my throat. Tonight will go as planned. None of these men will be coming back home. By tonight they will all be locked in Government Cells, and I will be picking Amelia up, hopefully taking her to a hotel where we can stay until I find my family.

Kane helps me up into the truck and I slump against the wall.

Here we go.

AN~ Sorry, this isn't the longest chapter, but I feel like this one didn't need to be as long, it was just setting up the scene. Thoughts? Is Felisha making you upset? Please keep voting and commenting! I love hearing from you!