Kimberly

Today is a day of mixed feelings. Today is my birthday and that also means that it is the anniversary of Julia's parents death. I was pleased to hear that she said that for the first time she could look back on it with a good feeling. Earlier this was the day when she mainly thought about the years after the death of her parents, but now she thinks more and more about beautiful memories of her parents. She also doesn't want me to worry about her today. Because she says today is my day. In fact, my birthday started quite unexpectedly yesterday. I had already left for an interview before Julia left for work. At least I thought Julia was going to work, but much to my surprise, Julia was waiting for me outside the studio. From there we drove to the airport. Julia never really wants to use my family's luxury, but she made an exception for this time. She had asked my father if we could use his private jet.

Julia and I spent the rest of the day and night in Paris. It was short, but we had a great time. Unfortunately, we had to go home right after breakfast. There is a gala tonight where I am expected. It will be the first time that Julia comes with me and shows herself to the world as my girlfriend. Which makes it even more exciting. After I put the picture of us on social media, all the journalists ask about Julia, but I haven't said too much about her yet. I only gave Tanja, together with Julia, an extensive interview including a photo shoot. She was not allowed to say anything about Julia at that time. All she was allowed to say was that I am very happy with my dream woman and Julia and I first wanted to start our relationship in peace before everything and everyone gets involved. Of course Tanja wanted something in return. She is, after all, a journalist. She would get the scoop as soon as Julia and I thought it was time, which is today. I called Tanja this week and told her that Julia is coming with me tonight and that she could post the interview today. Normally I never read when something is written about me, but this time I made an exception. Tanja posted a nice story in her gossip magazine. What I liked a bit less is that she posted a photo that shows Julia in particular. Which, of course, was somewhat to be expected. It was really a beautiful picture, but I prefer to protect Julia from the media as much as possible. Although I also know that it will be a very difficult task, especially after tonight. Fortunately I also have Silvia for that, who can keep most of it away from us. After Tanja posted the interview, Silvia has almost only been on the phone. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse after tonight. After today she deserves an extra big Christmas bonus.

Normally I don't pay much attention to it when I have to go to a gala, but today I had a whole team come to get us ready for tonight. I wanted Julia to experience this for once. I just don't understand why I chose to put us both in a different room. I can't wait to see her. I've been sitting downstairs impatiently waiting for her to be ready. I sent my parents and Silvia to the kitchen in the meantime, because their comments drove me crazy. They also kept laughing at me because I'm so nervous. I just can't help it, this is a nerve wracking day for several reasons. I hear the living room door open. I sigh when I see it's Silvia. "I hope you don't react that way to what I brought you," she says laughing. Not much later, Julia steps through the door. I can't take my eyes off her.

Every time I think I've seen her in the sexiest dress, but this blue one also looks very good. The jewellery she is wearing, which belonged to her mother, completes the whole picture. "Mommy, your mouth is open." I hear Sem say after a while. I didn't even notice that he, like my parents, is now standing next to Silvia in the living room. "Yeah sorry buddy. That sometimes happens when you see something beautiful". I walk over to Julia to give her a long kiss. "You look beautiful. You know by now that I will not let you leave my side for a moment tonight". I laugh when Julia says that. "Have you already looked at yourself. I'm afraid everyone will be jealous of me because the most gorgeous and sexy woman in the world walks by my side." It's time to say goodbye to everyone. We'll see my parents and Silvia later at the gala, but we don't want to show Sem to the world just yet. We really don't want to do that to him. Although I am a little afraid that soon it will be known who he is. I can only hope everyone can respect his privacy. "Have fun moms. I'll watch you on TV." When I hear Sem say that, I can see Julia's nerves growing. I can understand that. In about an hour she will no longer be Julia Brown the hard-working mother that hardly anyone knows, but suddenly she will be Julia the girlfriend of Kimberly Hansen, the actress who is most talked and written about at the moment. "Beauty, it's going to be all right. We just really have to go now," I say as I give her a hug.