Kimberly

Silvia is waiting for us with a big smile on her face. "Welcome to Italy. I am your guide for this weekend," she says to Julia and Sem. "Thank you. I'm curious what you're going to show us. How is it going here? Can you still manage with Kimberly?". Julia gives Silvia a hug. "Why do you think I sent her to you?" I give Silvia a little nudge when she says that with a smile. "Hey, I'm just standing here." Silvia puts an arm over my shoulders. "Sorry, I didn't notice you. You seem like a completely different person. Looks like you slept well." I nod with a smile on my face. "I was able to catch up on some sleep for a few hours. Shall we go to the hotel?" Julia, Sem and I go to a waiting taxi according to Silvia.

Silvia sits opposite me and keeps looking at me with a smile. "What?". Her smile grows even bigger. "You look really rested." That also makes me smile. "That's how I feel too." I feel like I am on cloud nine, but I won't say that right now. I'm not sure what the moment was between Julia and me at the airport. What I do know is that it felt really good. Normally when we share a quick kiss, usually before bed, I'm the one who takes the initiative. Now it came off Julia twice and it also felt a bit like there was something else behind it. I just can't quite understand it. "Silvia, can you also show us where you can eat the tastiest pastas?". Silvia looks at Sem with a smile. "After we bring your stuff to the hotel, that's the first thing we're going to do." Judging by Sem's face, he likes that answer. "Where are your thoughts?". I give Julia a questioning look when she whispers that to me. "Your whole face glows". I look at her with a smile. "I was just thinking about something." Julia looks into my eyes for a moment. Not much later a smile appears on her face. "That must have been a very nice thought." I nod. Julia seems to want to say something, but as soon as she opens her mouth, she closes it again. When I look at her questioningly she shakes her head. She turns her head away from me and stares out the side window. "What is?". Julia sighs. Without answering, she turns around and rests her head against my shoulder. I put an arm around her and don't go into it for now. It seems that Julia is also in her own thoughts for a moment. I see Silvia looking at me questioningly. I shrug my shoulders so to say I don't know either. Not much later we arrive at the hotel.

We took the elevator to the seventh floor. "I was able to arrange for Sem to be in the room next to you. There is a door in the room that connects both rooms". Silvia gives a key card to Julia. "Sil, thank you very much for being able to arrange this at such short notice". Silvia looks at Julia with a smile. "You're really welcome. I will now go down and wait for you there". As soon as Silvia enters the elevator again, Julia goes to the room with Sem. During that time I quickly freshen up a bit. Not much later I hear a knock on the connecting door. "Has his room been approved?" I ask as soon as I open the door for Julia. "He says he's going to survive this weekend." She then walks further into my room. "I just think he'll be jealous when he sees your room," she says with a smile. I must also admit that my room is extremely luxurious. For me, a bed, desk and bathroom with a toilet and shower would have been enough. Of course I now have that too, but also a large, luxurious seating area and a jacuzzi that I don't use anyway.

"I can sleep in this at the weekend". Julia has fallen on the bed. I walked over to her with a big smile on my face. I sit on the edge of the bed next to her. "I think I will actually succeed this weekend. But for now you really have to get up so we can eat". Julia looks at me with a sad face. Then she spreads her arms. "Can we lie here quietly for a few minutes?". With a big smile on my face I lie down with Julia. I lay my head on her chest. Her heartbeat is so soothing. She starts playing with my hair quietly. "You are extra cuddly today. Why is that?" I ask softly. "No idea. Must be because I missed you. Or do you find it annoying?". I shake my head with a big smile on my face. We let the peace and quiet fall over us. I enjoy this moment intensely. After about five minutes it is really time to go down.

We had a really delicious meal in a typical Italian restaurant. "Do you mind if I let Sem go back to the hotel with Silvia?" I ask Julia, on our way back to the hotel. "What are you up to?". I shrug. "I thought maybe the two of us could go for a walk. I've heard good things about an ice cream shop down the road. I just haven't had time to try it out yet." Julia looks at me with a big smile. "Of course I can't say no to that." That also gives me a big smile.