Kimberly

Hi, before we start let me introduce myself. I am Kimberly Hansen, twenty-three years old and daughter of Frederick and Karin. They divorced two years ago, but they still have a very good relationship with each other. My mother continued to live in London. I moved to the Netherlands with my father. Too much has happened in London that I don't want to think about and I have my career in the Netherlands. The first year I lived with my father and since a year I have my own house. Everyone knew where we lived. I've had enough of the paparazzi. No one knows where I live now. Of course except for my parents, my best friend and manager Silvia and staff. The fact that I have staff walking around here is because of my father. I prefer to be completely on my own, but my father didn't like that. Not that I mind them. They're all nice people. If they have nothing to do they are in a house further down the yard, but I always have the feeling that I am being watched. I am currently one of the most famous actresses in the country. I really like acting, but everything that comes with it is really not my thing. I'm also the model for my dad's company, just because I like doing it. If I have time left, I help my father with the business where necessary.

I spent all day in the studio and am now on my way to my father's office. I haven't seen him in a few days. So it's time we have dinner together. Before I get to his office I have to go past the staff. As usual, they don't even dare to look at me. Of course I also have to visit his assistant afterwards. That's really a person who thinks she knows everything better. I don't understand how my father can put up with her for so long. "Is my father in his office? " I ask as I walk past her, towards my father's office. "Ah, so you are Kimberly". I hear the most beautiful voice ever say. Suddenly I remember that my father has a new assistant, which was about time. I turn around. I look into her beautiful green eyes. When I realize I'm staring at her, I immediately turn away. I'm not that into people. I don't trust them. They all want something from me for the wrong reason. "So he actually hired a smart one. Is he there or not? "I ask a bit annoyed, because I've been standing here longer than I intended. "Yes, your father is here. He has a meeting with the Berlin office". I sigh when I hear that. So I have nothing to do with those people. They are all men over forty, who think they can flirt with me.

I'm unsure what to do. "You can go to his office though." I hear that beautiful voice say again. I can already see that she is so much different from all the other assistants my father has had. "Yes, I know, but I don't like the people from Berlin. I just wanted to ask him if he wanted to have dinner together, but I'll call him later." When I say that I want to walk away again. "Wait ". So she's no different from the others. I will be told again that she will report that I was here. And when my father has time for it, he will call me, because he is really busy. "What? " I say very annoyed. "If all goes well, the meeting should be over soon. You can wait for him here too if you want. That couch is lovely." I walk towards the couch she points to. "Okay, yes I can do that". To be fair, she seems to be okay.

I think I could behave a little better. So instead of sitting down, I turn to her. "Sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Kimberly Hansen, the daughter of ". I hold out my hand to her. As soon as her hand touches mine, a tingle goes through my whole body. "I-I thought so," she says shyly. It seems like she felt that tingle too. "I'm Julia Brown. Your father's new assistant. Nice to meet you ". Yes, that is certainly nice, I think to myself. I feel the heat rise to my head. We stare at each other for a moment. I'm taking a closer look at her now. I can see she has several tattoos, something I always like in a woman, and wonder where else she has. I don't want to let go of her hand yet, it feels so nice. I startle when I hear the office door open behind me. I quickly let go of her hand and turned around. "Hey dad, time to have dinner together? ". I walk over to my father and give him a hug. I am not a cuddly person, but with my father I am. "I still have a few things to finish. You can help me if you want. Then we can have dinner in an hour." After he says that I follow him into his office. Before I close the door behind me, I take one last look at my father's beautiful assistant.