At 9:15, I’m ready. Showered and dressed in rather good time, considering I had no clue of what to wear to start with.

But then I thought, why should I care what I wear?...it’s just Noah, I see him practically everyday...I never used to care so much of what I wore...

Even thou, in the back of my mind, I still cared for what I wore...and knew exactly why...

I chose a pair of red jeans, with a white top with a black heart on it, matching with a thin black cardigan and some red converses, I’m ready to leave.

Leaving my hair down as usual after brushing it through, and along with the usual layers of eyeliner, I grab my phone and a few lose money from my bag I head out my room and down the stairs, a small smile staying on my lips as I feel giddy and excited...

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I hear voices from the kitchen and I turn to that way because I aim on finding my mom...somehow going to tell here I’m going out...

“Mom!” I call as I head towards the kitchen, half looking down at my phone to see if a message comes through and half paying attention to what’s going on around me...

I hear the voices hush, and whispering, causing me to frown and look up from my phone as I approach the kitchen...

“Mom?-..” my words die out in the air as I step foot into the kitchen, seeing no sight of my mom, but I happen to see something else.

The dining table is has all sorts of food spread out across it, from eggs, bacon and pancakes to cereals! A whole selection of foods right there in front of me....

Along with seven grinning brothers of mine.

I stop in my tracks, stunned at what I’m seeing and blinking in disbelief....

They did this?....they’ve cooked all this food?!..

“Morning Lex...” My eyes dart over to the source of the voice, landing on the tall dark haired boy, Blake.

Seeing this, and seeing them....brings back why I didn’t want to see them, not that I forgot, I just temporarily did as I was more caught up in getting ready....but now, I don’t have that distraction and I remember...

A frown forms on my face as my eyes flicker between my brothers all stood around the table, with hopeful looks on their faces...

They think that by doing this will have me forgive them for what they did?!

No. No chance.

“Lexi...-“ I cut off who’s about to speak , that being Chris.

“I’m going out.” I say bluntly, keeping a straight face, before turning on my heels and hurrying out the kitchen, down the hallway and towards the front door.

Just by cooking me breakfast they think that it will all be okay?! That I will suddenly all just forgive them for what they did?!

No, no they can't just do that. It won't make up for what they did.

Ignoring the calls of my name, I hurry out the front door, slamming it shut behind me, looking up towards our drive and see parked up at the bottom, a black shining moped with a figure sitting on.

(A/N: By the way, I can't remember if I actually said at all if Noah can like drive or drive a moped, and also...I'm not sure if in America at 16 you can ride a moped, cus you can in the UK...so if I've got that wrong, please let me know :) but for now...Noah can drive a moped at 16 ;) )

My past slows down as I get closer, soon seeing the familiar dark brown hair that's being blown gently in the wind...

My eyes widen a little, Noah has a moped?!