Thunder Buddy

Tonight is the night I have my popcorn ready, my chocolate covered peanuts, and my strawberry fanta. I'm in front of the tv criss cross applesauce on the carpet as Rico and Dom sit on both sides of me. We're about to watch Ted for the millionth time I've seen this movie so many times I swear you'd think I'd be sick of it. Rico is in charge because my parents are on one of their date nights. For some reason my parents think I'll burn down our house. Which I have never done. I've been close but never have I burned down the house. One time I found a lighter and like anyone would do I just so happen to light a candle and burn random papers well a lit piece fell on the floor. But it didn't do anything because I quickly put it out before it could catch anything on fire.

Anyway Dom on his phone texting away, I'm annoyed so I grab it tossing it behind us. He mugs me but I smile back. Rico's eyes are drifting, "Come on Rico you cant fall asleep." I start snapping my fingers in his face which he hates. I love annoying them.

If he falls asleep I'm drawing on his face no hesitation. I have the sharpie under the cushion just in case. I'm so prepared. "Ari leave me the hell alone acting like a five year old. I don't know why you want everybody to watch this with you."

"If I'm a five year old you don't want to make me mad and end up with a tantrum. I will show the fuck out."

"Dude why you giving her stupid ass ammo." Dom chimed in. "If her childish ass start screaming and yelling I'm fucking you up."

I swear I can be so spoiled and bossy they tend to appease me. I like taking a break from being a teenager and just being a big ass kid. "The movie is starting sshhh."

"No its not its just the movie trailers skip this part Ariane seriously." Rico said before groaning in annoyance.

"This going to be a long night." Dom added.

He reaches into my bowl only to get his hand smack "Since Im so childish make your own."

"Quit playing." He reaches out again but I'm so serious I swat at him again.

"I'm dead ass."

"Stingy ass." He mumbled.

My hand slaps him in the back of the head "Oops it was a reflex."

"You better not hit my cousin, boy."

"I'm not."

He starts tickling me that's my pet peeve I hate being tickled. "Stop it. I'm going to get you I swear. Quit."

I spill popcorn as I squirm under his fingers a faint giggle comes out. "You finally gonna share with me."

I nod in surrender I look up and Rico playing on Dom's phone.

"Really bruh? Give me my phone." He tries to snatch it but Rico moves it out of reach.

"I hear you dancing with trouble again."

"Dom a snitch. You know what happens to them."

"Not a snitch just facts boo boo."

"Shoot yourself in the face."

"Hello answer me, Ari what the hell you doing hanging with Lucky?"

"I'm my own person I do what I want. Now drop it."

I'm sure Dom didn't tell him about the party or he'd wouldn't be so hype. I don't see the purpose of watching it with them they talk and distract me the whole time. I try to catch the movie now that it's started.

"Ariane you're a Cruiz you know that name is a death sentence if you not careful. Snakes appear in all forms nowadays. Watch your back." He droned on.