Chapter 1

HEYYYY GUYS HEYYY! GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPPIE,PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK ON WHEATHER OR NOT I SHOULD CONTUNIE THE STORY OR NOT. IF ITS GOOD COMMENT BLUEBERRY BANNANS BITE BIG BLUE BIRDS!!!!!!

(LOUIS'S POV)

I was sitting in my room, unpacking my things and putting them in their new foreign places. We had just moved from Doncaster to Cheshire because of some problems i was having back home. And I don't really understand how moving here is going to fix it because they are most of the reasons behind the problems I'm having.

Right now I'm hanging up my Justin Bieber poster. Yes I'm 17 years old and have a JB poster, don't judge. And well I just cant help it, he is one sexy mofo, also yes before you ask, I am gay. So what? There is nothing wrong with that, well at least I don't think so. My family would disagree. I remember the first time I told them, it was probably the worst day of my life.

One year ago...

I had just got off of school and was riding in the car with my boyfriend Liam of one month. We had decided that today was the day we told our parents that we were gay and dating. We were going to his family first they seemed like they would be the more understanding.

When we told them his parents they were so supportive of our decision and said that they would support Liam no matter what his sexuality. After we all said our goodbyes we headed to my house and I was a nervous reck.

"Lou calm down, it's all going to be ok, like you saw how supportive my family was and im sure yours will be the same," Liam spoke trying to assure me.

"I know, but I cant help but worry, what if they like hate me after this and want nothing to do with me?" I said, a hint of fear in my voice.

"It will be fine," he simply stated as we pulled into my driveway.

After we got inside I jumped straight to it, which was probably a big mistake.

"Mum, dad I'm gay and dating Liam." I said nervously.

They both just stared at me in disbelief, mouths in an 'o' shape.

Finally my dad spoke up, "You better be shitting me, because I will not have a faggot as a son. You are suppose to like girls this is not how its to be, you better be joking boy!"

I just looked at him in disbelief. I could not believe he said that, I mean I knew he wouldn't like it at first, but I didn't know he was a fucking homophobe.

"Dad what are you saying?" I finally found the courage to speak up.

He just grinned at me evilly.

"I am saying I wont have a fag for a son if I can help it. And if you don't stop being a queer I am going to make you wish you never even thought of being a fucking faggot."

He said with a a wicked grin across his face. Finally I noticed my mom standing there with just a smug look.

"Mum, are you not going to do anything!" I screamed to her.

She then had that evil grin and simply stated, "We're going to fix you honey.

Fix me? What in the hell were they going on about?

Finally Liam pulled me out of my trance and simply said, "Louis I think we should take a break, seeing as your family doesn't like this."

I just stared at him in complete shock not believing that my Liam just said that. Then it hit me like a brick. He was just using me to get to my friend Danielle. He was never even gay.

"You fucking used me to get to Dani!!" I yelled.

He just looked at me not believing I figured it out, but all to quickly he composed himself and simply stated, "Bye Lou."

And with that he left me to a night of torture from my father. After Liam left my dad dragged me to my room and tied me up. He made me do things that I still have nightmares about now.

After he was done he kicked me in the face and said, "That's just the beginning fag, when I'm done with you you'll be straighter then a stick."

After that, he left. He left me there to think of what I've became and how worthless I really was. That's what lead to the cutting. And put us here today.

--

After my dad discovered I was cutting, he moved us here to start over or some bullshit like that. And he told me I was to not tell a soul that I was gay or that I cut.

I put up my last poster as I heard my mother yell to get to bed. I started my new school tomorrow and hopefully would make some friends because if not this was going to be a rough year. I fell into a dreamless sleep awaiting for school the next day not knowing what to expect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by: The awesome @Styles_Tomlinson_123! :D sorry girl, I had to! XD