//51 - "I'm not interested"//

The next morning, Jin wakes up with a dull pain in his lower back. He reaches for his phone on the bedside table and he sighs, setting it back down and he lays back in his previous position. He still has about half an hour before his alarm is supposed to go off. He closes his eyes so he can sleep a little more but as much as he tries, he can't get comfortable now that he's aware of the pain. All of his tossing and turning manages to stir Jungkook awake and he opens his eyes slightly, a dopey smile on his face. It's quickly wiped off when Jin reaches over and aggressively pinches his nipple.

     "Ow! What was that for?" Jungkook whines, rubbing his chest. Jin crosses his arms.

     "I'm in pain because of you. Why couldn't you have been average?"

     Jungkook chuckles and scoots closer to him, looking up at him. "You weren't complaining earlier."

     He kisses his arm before taking off the covers, sliding out of bed. "I'll go get you some pain killers."

     Jin closes his eyes as he waits for Jungkook to return and once he does, Jungkook helps him sit up so he can take the medicine. He gets back into bed and while Jin is distracted, he crawls underneath the covers and spreads his legs, startling him.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Jin lifts the covers up and he yelps when Jungkook pulls his lower body towards him, lifting his butt up. He gasps, covering his mouth. "Don't you dare."

Jungkook winks at him mischievously before licking his hole and inserting his tongue inside.

"Stop... it's dirty," he whines but his actions contradict his words, his hand tangled in Jungkook's hair as he fucks himself on his tongue.

"No it's not. You taste good," he groans, diving back in and curling his tongue.

"Shut up," he moans out as his hand travels down to his erection to find some relief. Jungkook moves his hand away and replaces it with his own, quickening his pace. Jin's toes curl and his free hand clutches onto the sheets, his other hand still in Jungkook's locks.

     "Jungkook," he manages to say in between moans and throwing his head back, he takes in a sharp breath as he cums all over his stomach and Jungkook's hand. He squirms and whines as Jungkook continues to milk his orgasm and he shudders once he's finished, his eyes blissfully shut while he pants to catch his breath.

"Good morning," Jungkook says cheekily and Jin just glares at him.

His alarm goes off not long after and he shuts it off, sighing. He really doesn't want to go to class but he's already skipped more than he's comfortable with. Jungkook suddenly picks him up and takes him to the bathroom, turning on the shower. The whole time, Jin struggles to stand straight, his legs feeling weak, so he hangs onto him for support. Jungkook steps in first and helps him in. Jin leans against him, the warm water running down their bodies.

     "Still sleepy?"

     He nods. "Yea. Someone just couldn't let me sleep in peace. Once would've been enough, ya know?"

     "That's what you say but I beg to differ," he replies while he pours some shampoo into his hands, lathering Jin's hair. Jin sighs while he does so, feeling content as Jungkook gently soaps him up, treating him with care as if he were a treasure.

     "Are you ok now? You think you can walk alright?" He asks once he's done and Jin nods, but he notices something hard pressing on him. He looks down and scoffs in disbelief, his eyes drifting back up at him.

     "Jesus, you don't know when to stop."

     "Hey, it's a natural bodily function, alright? What do you want from me? I can't help it," Jungkook says defensively and Jin smiles before running his hand down his chest and down to his dick. Jungkook however grabs his hand and shakes his head.