Chapter 4

Chifuyu just scratch his head using one of his hand.

Meanwhile with Baji and Kazutora on the ground floor, they don't really have any things to say again. They already finished the cakes and their tea too. So both of them decided to clean all of this up and Baji look at Kazutora.

"Oh you said you want a job right?"

Kazutora look at Baji as he heard this question and nod his head. "Yeah, I kinda want to be useful in here and not causing troubles, y'know.." Baji nod his head. "I understand, well then Chifuyu open a pet shop. But since he work alone, it'll be troublesome for him to keep up at work. So, I'll try to talk to him about this so that he can apply a job with him."

Kazutora nod his head, understanding the statement. Although he's a bit nervous as he knew that Chifuyu didn't really fully accept him, he just go with what Baji wants. Even though he knew that it'll be an awkward thing if he ever succeed on working with Chifuyu.

As both of them sat down on the living room, Baji spread his arms wide and lay both of it on the sofa while looking at the ceiling. "I'm kinda bored Tora. What should we do?"

Kazutora scratch his cheek slightly as he didn't know what to do either. "Well.. I'm not really sure either.." Baji let out a sigh when he heard the responses from Kazutora.

"Well then if you say so, I'll go and say some things to Chifuyu okay? About the work thingy" Kazutora nod his head and Baji went to the upper floor to go to Chifuyu's bedroom. As he saw Baji is going inside the bedroom and close the door, he let out a sigh. "I wonder what will happen if I ever get applied, it'll probably be awkward.."

Meanwhile with Baji and Chifuyu, Chifuyu scratch his head as he make a confused face. "What do you want Baji san?" Baji take a deep breath as he wants to start conversation with Chifuyu. "Well Chifuyu, Tora told me that he wants to work, so I suggest him to work with you.-"

As soon as Chifuyu heard this, he punch the wall out of frustration on not wanting Kazutora to work with him. It doesn't bother Baji, at least. But on the lower floor, it causing Kazutora to flinch a bit because the sound of the punch is rather, concerning.

"What!? Why do you suggested him to work with me!?" Baji scratch his head as he let out a sigh. "Chifuyu, calm down. You ain't going to die if he's near you alright? You work alone, and when you get home, you looks so exhausted. So in order to reduce your trouble in pet shop, why don't you try to work with Kazutora so he can at least help you eh?"

Chifuyu just keep quiet as he heard this and think about it. Well, he is tired when he's alone in the pet shop. Well, of course he is. He work alone and that means everything is his job. Sweeping the floor, be the cashier and even make those pets clean.

Few minutes later after thinking about it, Chifuyu let out a sigh. "... Fine. I'll let him work with me." Baji form a smile as he heard this and nod his head. "Well then if you say so! Give me the resume anytimes so that he can sign up and start to work with you. Thank you Chifuyu" he form a smile and get out from the bedroom quickly.

Chifuyu sat down on the bed as he saw the door that Baji just get out from. "Tch. I can't believe I make this kind of decision. Well at least someone can help me and I'll be less tired"

Meanwhile with Baji, he ran downstairs and go towards Kazutora that is sitting down on the sofa. "Tora! Chifuyu said that you can work with him soon or later!" As Kazutora heard this, he turn his head to look at Baji and form a smile as he's happy to get a new job- well not confirmed yet by Chifuyu tho.

"Well I see, good then. You persuade him or something?" Baji scratch his cheek as he remembered the whole situation. "Well.. half yes and half no" It makes Kazutora confuse, of course.

"Huh- what? What do you mean?" Kazutora tilt his head to the left as he wants the answer from Baji. "Well.. I just said that you'll be useful for him to help him around since it'll be more better and not getting himself tired. Then he thought about it and agreed. So yeah I kinda succeed"

Kazutora nod his head as he understands the situation and form a smile. "Thank you for helping me Baji, I can't repay anything for your kindness. You always help me whenever I need and that makes me happy, really happy." Baji form an exciting smile and do a thumbs up.

"No problem!" Kazutora let out a chuckle as his best friend is being cool in his eyes as usual. While them having a moment, a pair of eyes is watching them from above. "...."

At night while them preparing dinner.

Kazutora is the one who prepared the food as he offered himself to do so to Baji. Well Chifuyu went outside his bedroom and go to the lower floor to go to the kitchen and prepare the foods, of course. When he arrived at the kitchen, he saw both of them are preparing it.

"Huh, so it's not me who will prepare it, again." Chifuyu let out a "tsk" and just sat down, not wanting to help them because yeah there's Kazutora. He just continue glaring at Kazutora at the back while Kazutora feels something as bad aura at his back and got goosebumps. But yeah as usual he ignored it.

Minutes later, both of them prepared the foods on the table and sat down together. Baji put three plates in front of each of them including him and sat down. "Well let's eat!" Kazutora form a smile and nod his head. Three of them eat the meal without say a word, until..

"Meow!"

The "meow" make Kazutora flinch a bit and look at his leg as he saw a black cat is looking at him. "Uh, hi there little kitty" he form a smile and Baji look at the cat too. "Oh, Peke J! I bet Tora didn't saw him yet didn't you Tora?" Kazutora shook his head as a no, because yeah he never saw the cat anyway.

"He's Chifuyu's cat, call him Peke J. He usually wonder around so yeah sometimes you didn't see him around." Kazutora make that ":O" face and nod his head. "I see, cool!" Baji form a smile and continue to eat.

Chifuyu let out an "ekhem" and both of them are looking at him at the same time. "Kazutora, I heard that you want to work with me don't you" Kazutora feel that bad aura again from Chifuyu but decided to ignored it, again. "Well, yeah, why?" Chifuyu let out a sigh. "I'll give you the resume tomorrow. If you don't know how to fill em up, just ask Baji san."

Kazutora nod his head and feeling happy inside because he'll get his job first time, if he succeed. Three of hem just continue to eat dinner together in silent not knowing what to talk about anymore.

Hello there my dear reader, thank you for still reading this. I think about deleting this story tbh, because there's barely people read my story. And yeah it seems like people are not interested in this story anymore. Should I delete it? Anyway have a nice day, stay safe and see ya.