Part 63 Eunwoo ending

Play song:criminal..
Author pov..
The doctor was checking eunwoo after he woke up after checking him up doctor turn towards yoongi and said..
Doctor:he is fine now am giving you some medicine it will heal his wounds..
Eunwoo was looking at yoongi without any emotion yoongi said to doctor..
Doctor: you can go..
After the doctor left yoongi went towards eunwoo and said..
Yoongi:what happened eunwoo..
Eunwoo: all happened because of me that crazy ex of mine she try to take yn,s life..I will kill her..
Hearing that yoongi smirk and said..
Yoongi: well now you can't kill her..
He said making eunwoo look at him surprised he was about to say something but yoongi cut him off saying..
Yoongi: because I already send her to hell..
Eunwoo looked at him with surprise but smirk and said..
Eunwoo:well I wanted to kill her because she dare to harm my love but glad you did because I didn't wanted to touch her filthy body to kill her..
Yoongi: eunwoo remember that yn has forgotten everything so please don't pressure yourself..
Eunwoo nodded being disappointed after Knowing that yn has forget everything..
Meanwhile at a place
Its look like prision there was a man laying on soft bed while his hand was tied he was screaming..
Jungkook: leave me..
Meanwhile a doctor forces him to eat a medicine..
Suddenly some people entered inside the building and jungkook looked at them with nothing but hate in his eyes..
Yoongi: jungkook you have to stay here for the sake of my sister saftey
Jungkook:are you fucking serious why she would need safety from me am the one who protects her..
Yoongi:well that,s right you can protect her from everyone but she doesn't love you she loves eunwoo and I know you will never let them be together..
Jungkook: yeah because she belongs to me..
Yoongi:she doesn't belong to anyone..
You know I would have killed you but I remember our friendship our relationship kook doesn't matter what you have done till now but still for me you are still that innocent kook I can't think about hurting you so cute you need to stay here for your whole life I will give you everything except my sister also these doctors will help you to control your anger issue i will visit here just to meet you you don't have to worry everything here belongs to me..
He said making jungkook angry.. before jungkook could speak suddenly his secretary came making jungkook eyes turn dark..
Jungkook:you bastard I will kill you you betrayed me you will die by my hands..
Jungkook said furiously..
Meanwhile secretary said to yoongi
Secretary: sir I did your work please gave me my reward..
Yoongi: ofcourse why not people like you who can betray your own boss only deserve this.

Saying that he took his gun and shoot him on his head making him dead on spot meanwhile jungkook started laughing.. seeing his secretary dead slowly slowly his eyes started to get heavy and sleep consume him because of medicine its started working on him..
Yoongi:take care of him if something happens to him then remember that your death will be by my hands..
The people who works their nodded..
After that yoongi went to jungkook who was sleeping he caress his face and gave a kiss on his forehead remembering about their friendship..
He quickly left from their..
At outside the mansion

Yoongi was looking Mansion for last time and then went inside the jet all of his men follow him only a mens were left..he sat inside the jet looking at his sister who was shocked and was looking everywhere like its her first time and here eunwoo was looking at her with loving eyes..
After five years
Play song:Shinugawa e-wa
Yn remember everything because of medicine and loves from her family...
Eunwoo was sitting on his office it was almost lunch time suddenly someone called him he looked at caller id and a smile appear on his lips he quickly took his phone and attend the call..
Yn: where are you..she said while being mad here eunwoo got panick after remembering their lunch date..
Eunwoo:baby am coming..
He said before he cut the call taking his car keys he quickly drove off and reached the mansion ofcourse who wouldn't after you drive a car like plane..
Here yn was sitting on sofa being mad.
Eunwoo quickly came and sat down on his knees before taking her hand In his hand while making pout..
Eunwoo:baby am sorry I got so busy that I didn't saw the time..
Yn being mad looked at other side and said..
Yn:go marry your work you don't get time for me..
She said while pouting.. looking cute making eunwoo fall for her more and he made a thinking face..
Eunwoo: after lunch we will go to amusement park how is the idea now will you forgive me... hearing his words yn looked at him and said..
Yn: ofcourse but next time I will not
She said being strict meanwhile eunwoo got up and bow down while saying..
Eunwoo: okay mam I will not repeat this mistake.. hearing this both of them chuckled eunwoo took her hands in his and was about to go suddenly someone hold yn frock looks like he woke up just now he was looking cute while looking at his mother with his innocenct cute eyes meanwhile here eunwoo get jealous by his own son after he saw his wife give him kiss on cheek and he mumbled..
Eunwoo: why it always happens with me..I don't believe am getting jealous from my own son..
Tae:eomma you are looking beautiful..
He said meanwhile eunwoo was throwing daggers to his son by his eyes..
Suddenly someone spoke from behind.
Yoongi: stop being jealous from your own son eunwoo..
Hearing that eunwoo looked at him and said
Eunwoo:he is stealing my wife from me how can I not get jealous I think he has forgotten that I am the one who made him I am the one who work hard that night I am the one who met his eomma first and I am the one who started the process..
Hearing his words yoongi smack him and said..
Yoongi: stop your pervert word..am innocent
He said and went towards yn..
Yoongi:you go with eunwoo I will handle him..
Tae:no I will be with eomma..he said looking at his appa with a smirk plaster on his face..
Yoongi:no tae come here we will play games and we will cook many tasty food..
He said making tae look at him and nodded...tae quickly peck his mother cheeks while looking at eunwoo with teasing smile making him burn in jealousy.. yoongi quickly took him in his arms while both look at eunwoo and then each other before bursting in laughing.. and here yn was confuse why they are laughing..
Yn: what happened..
Yoongi: nothing you go enjoy your date..he said making her nod..and then both went to their romantic date and here yoongi is Playing with tae..
Well yoongi always went to meet jungkook but he is still in that place where yoongi left him.. eunwoo and yn is happy in their life with a child and yoongi is happy because his sister is happy and his family got complete...

Well guys i write it all in midnight it was now 2am well after this am gonna upload another dark ff today so please wait for it and I hope you like this ending I tried my best to satisfy everyone well good night am gonna sleep now and wait for another dark ff 😊