Part 59 jungkook ending

Play song: House of cards instrumental
Author pov
After eight years
Here jungkook was sitting in office doing some work it was almost night time..he was full focused on his work suddenly someone knocked on his office room door making his focus break..he spoke in his deep voice..
Jungkook: come in
The person from outside shiver because of darkness in his voice he took a deep breath getting ready to face the devil..
Opening the door he came inside and bow to the king of underworld who rules the world..
Secretary:boss we found that man who tried to betray us.. hearing his words his eyes turn dark a sinister smirk appears on his lips making him look like a devil a handsome devil which can make anyone fall for me meanwhile the man who was present their started to feel dark aura around him making him gulp he didn't dare to look at devil but after gathering some courage he looked up making him instantly look down again because he can't handle that much darkness and sin which was held in his face...
He was looking like a pycho who wants to bury someone...
Getting up from his chair he said
Jungkook:lets go its been a while I have send someone to hell..
Going outside his office he went to the secret basement where whoever try to mess with him have to feel hell..
Entering inside he hear scream of that man making his heat felt peace he smirk and went towards him... sitting on the chair like a king he grab a cigarette and lighter before lighting it and inhaling the intoxication..before releasing the smoke he grabbed that man hair before pulling it making him look up while his face was totally bloody he scan his whole face while smirking before again taking a puff from cigarette and blowing that smoke on his face..
Jungkook:why did you tried to steal my drugs..
Man:a-am sorry king I got greedy for money..he said while shuttering making jungkook smirk

he said while shuttering making jungkook smirk

Jungkook:and now am greedy for your life..for your scream for your blood for your flesh so be ready ..
Saying that he crushed the cigarette on that man face making him scream in pain...
Hearing his scream his smirk widened.. getting up from chair he said in his deep voice..
Jungkook: give him the most painful death that people will never ever dream to take what's mine.. saying that he went away meanwhile that man scream can be heard everywhere...
He get inside the car and drive started to drive already knowing where his king wants to go...
He was smirking but was more excited to meet his precious one his life...
He just wanted to arrive there as soon as possible..her beautiful innocent eyes her beautiful face hot body everything he misses..also she had already have gave him another precious gift.. which is so close to his heart
At mansion..
Jungkook entered inside mansion going upstairs to their share bedroom..
Meanwhile before he arrived...
Here she was sitting on her bed while looking out of the window..she was looking at environment while she was waiting for her husband but suddenly someone enter inside the bedroom making her turn around and beautiful smile appear on her face while she looked happy and run towards him..
Jungwoo:eomma.hearing his words she said..
Yn:hm jungwoo tell me what happened she said before taking the toy from his hands and admiring it.. meanwhile jungwoo was happy looking at her happy face he was five years but still he was more mature than yn...
He always take toys in her just to see her happy face.. for him his parents were everything specially his mother..he can do anything to see her smile just you can say his mind has totally grown up like his father jungkook..
Taking his mother's soft hand on his hand he made her sat on the bed meanwhile she was happy looking at the prince and princess..
Jungwoo:eomma why you always stay at this room..lets go out I have never see you outside this room...
Hearing his words her actions stop and she looked at him with her innocent eyes before saying in her baby voice..
Yn:no jungwoo they are cruel this world is cruel they will try to harm me I will never get out of this room.. it's a very safe place..
Hearing her words jungwoo say...
Jungwoo eomma I will always protect you and love you no one can harm my eomma...
Saying that he hugged meanwhile she also hugged him back suddenly door open and jungkook enter..
Seeing him yn run towards him and hugged him while giggling..
Jungkook also hugged her back after a very long day from his work he inhale her scent making him calm.. before he took her in bridal style and made her sat on bed before looking at his son meanwhile his wife again got busy in toys..
Jungkook crouch down on level of jungwoo and said..
Jungkook: do you wanna know why eomma don't go out from this room..
Hearing his words jungwoo nodded
Jungkook: because eomma is so precious for me for us..we love her more than anything don, t we
Jungwoo: yes appa we love her..
Jungkook:but if she goes out from this room then people will look at her and try to snatch her away from us do you want that..
Jungwoo:no appa whoever try to take eomma from us i will kill them..and never let eomma come out from room appa I don't want anyone to see her..its for her saftey..
Hearing his son,s words jungkook smirk and said..
Jungkook: that's like my boy..now go and sleep its late now..
Jungwoo nodded and went out before closing the door meanwhile jungkook attention again shift to his love to his lady,his wife,his life..
Going towards her he took her in arms making her look at him..
Jungkook:I want to shower let's go..we will shower together..
Going inside the bathroom they shower together.. after making her wear comfortable clothes he makes her lay on the bed meanwhile he also lay beside her shirtless as its his habit taking her in
his arms he hugged her tightly sniffing her scent he breath heavil and slept peacefully while his world his lady was in his arms...
His obsession wins his loves wins..she was with him now no one can separate them..

Mafia,s deadly obsessionJungkook:now you were mine,is still mine and always be mine no one can separate us I won,t let anyone do that before that they have to face this Mafia king,s wrath

Jungkook:now you were mine,is still mine and always be mine no one can separate us I won,t let anyone do that before that they have to face this Mafia king,s wrath...

Well guys tomorrow am gonna upload an introduction of another ff and am gonna start Eunwoo upload Eunwoo ending also jungkook ending is complete remember that these are two separate endings so its like same ff but with different ending also be ready for new upcoming dark types of ffs are you ready babygirl..