Part 2 console

Jeon mansion
02:10 am

You were waiting for jungkook

You were waiting for jungkook ...you were so worried about him

Y/n pov

I tried to call jungkook but he is not picking up my phone...i am so worried about him .   I know he always get late but atleast he inform but today he didn't even call me or send any message.

Suddenly someone rang the door bell y/n ran to door to open it .

                  Third person pov

She opened the door only to see a drunken jungkook while crying and murmuring something ......he was totally wasted ......the moment y/n open the door jungkook hugged her and started crying and hiccuping.
               End of third pov

     Y/n : jungkook what happened to you and why did you drank so much

Jungkook: y/n she cheated on me mia ... She is a cheater

Y/n : what but why ( jungkook was continuously crying ...so y/n thought to first take him to his room )

She somehow manage his heavy body to take to his room

Y/ n: jungkook you sit here let me bring water for you

Jungkook: no please don't go

Y/n : am here only just let me bring water ( she hurriedly went to kitchen and bring water for him and made him drank the water).

Y/n : now tell me what happened

Jungkook: mia cheated on me...I went to surprise her but she was ( saying this he broke in to tears ....y/n hug him tightly and console him saying sweet words in his ear)

Y/n : jungkook don't worry she doesn't deserve you you deserve someone better

Jungkook : but i love her so much ( y/ n was just patting his back and playing with his hair while saying sweet words)

Because of this jungkook fell asleep while crying after a  few moments when she didn't hear any sobbing sound she looked down only to see him sleeping with a cute pout on his face looking like a baby .

She thought that the clothes he was wearing is uncomfortable so she decided to change it.

She opened his wardrobe and take out his hoodie and made him wear that then took off his shoes and socks and layed him down on the bed comfortably and cover him with duets.

She was about to leave but jungkook in half asleep grab her hand and told in his baby voice

Jungkook: please don't go
Y/n : but how can i
Jungkook: please stay with me tonight ( she hessitaly nodded and went towards his bed)

                 Third person pov

She layed down beside him ....it was the first time they both are sleeping with each other ..... jungkook grab her waist make her turn to his side and layed his head on her chest while he snuggle in her chest......her heart started to beat fast but she let it be they both hug each other tightly..... jungkook was wanting comfort from her meanwhile.....she wants to give him comfort ..........they both are feeling peace in each other embrace and sleep while hugging tightly like someone make them apart.