Part 24 .... meeting his lady's stalker

Author pov
Play song:bad guy

Suddenly yoongi remember about his princess so he broke the hug and went upstairs to see his princess meanwhile jungkook also follow him to his lady's room and when they open the door both of them in immense anger.... jungkook eyes turned dark afternoon seeing his lady's in someone else embrace... sitting on his lap.. meanwhile yoongi ran towards Samuel and take his princess in his embrace and layed her down on the bed while glaring at Samuel.....
Yoongi:why the fuck she was on your lap...
Samuel get irritated because he was having his best time in his life but got disturbed by these two.... meanwhile jungkook went towards Samuel and grabbed his coller and darkly glaring at him

Both were giving each other dead glares... Samuel also grabbed his coller...both were ready to fight...but suddenly yoongi came there and apart them from each other...

Yoongi: what were you doing with my princess
Samuel:she was crying so much so i hugged make her stop cry but she was uncomfortable while sitting on bed while hugging me so i had to take her on my lap....
Hearing this jungkook eyes darken more and he wanted to burry him alive... meanwhile Samuel was giving him deadly glare he wanted to kill jungkook...he know jungkook is hid princess ex husband...now he is a little bit scared...he thought that now he is going to take his princess away from him...but he smirk and thought...what the hell i am thinking..i will never let anyone take my princess... meanwhile jungkook remember that he was the same guy...his lady was hugging that day...he wanted to kill him now more..

Yoongi take both of them out of the room...closing the door behind..he sigh

Yoongi: Samuel never get this close to my princess i don't like it...i appreciate that you take care of princess.....
Samuel though:huh are you serious i was hugging my future wife brother in law but no worry because after sometime you will know that i am your brother in law....
Samuel put a fake smile and Said
Samuel: yeah i will take care of that....

Play song: woman

Jungkook was poking his tongue in his cheeks... while staring at Samuel he was not having a good feeling about him....

Jungkook: hyung lets go we also have to make a plan
Yoongi nodded.. Samuel though that about which plan they are talking about so he said
Samuel:well by the why noona was crying while saying eunwoo please come back
Yoongi sigh and said
Yoongi: someone kidnapped eunwoo that why she was having nightmare
Samuel gasped and said
Samuel:if you need any help please tell me.....i can do anything to help you guys..
Jungkook again got angry and asked
Jungkook:and why do you wanna help us
Samuel: because noona loves me and i also love noona so much...i can't see her crying it breaks my heart please let me help you hyung...
Yoongi thought:hmm if there more people willing to help me they i can find eunwoo more early...
Yoongi:ok so let's go...we need to make plans to find him....

Play song:beliver
Samuel pov
Huh who the hell want to find that bastard...i just want my princess and even if he is alive then i will kill him and marry my princess and if this jungkook will dare to come between me and my princess then i will send both of them in hell... smirk

Jungkook pov

Why the hell yoongi hyung let this fuvker join our plan well i don't care about this bastard...as long as he is not coming between me and my lady... otherwise if he dare to come between us then i will show him the way to hell...also what they both expect me to find that bastard without even knowing... that i will be the one killing that bastard...make my lady mine...my lady get ready your king is coming

Now how will yoongi got to know about their true colours..how he will protect eunwoo and what,s the next plan of jungkook...what the both lovers will do...after finding out that they love only one person...how much big war it will become....