Part 52

Play song:Mahi
Author,s pov
After finishing their food.. jungkook look at her and said
Jungkook: I have ordered dessert.. after that we will leave.
Hearing that she nodded not speaking a single word..they were waiting for dessert suddenly someone called jungkook..he took his phone and looked at her..
Jungkook: sit here am taking this call its important..
Yn:ok(hearing her small wishper he get up and went a bit far to talk... meanwhile the waiters also came to serve the dessert she looked at them and suddenly urge come to her mind to go washroom..
Yn: excuse me
Waiter:yes mam..
Yn:can you please tell me where is the washroom..
Waiter:sure mam.. please follow me..she nodded but before she go she looked at jungkook thinking to inform him but she already knows that it's important call so she just went...
Waiter:mam here is the washroom..I will get going now..
Yn:ok ...
Meanwhile at the place where jungkook was...some men entered and bow to jungkook..
Jungkook:you know right what you have to do..just don't make any mistake (he said in his dark voice meanwhile those men got shiver down their spine and nodded)...
Those men went towards ladies washroom and stood their clothes waiting for their victim...
After sometime she came out of the washroom and saw there were men infront of the ladies washroom.. they were smoking but after looking at her they smirk and looked at each other.. meanwhile here yn gulp in fear remembering what happened to her in that forest.. but after seeing their smirk her heart drop into stomach.. wanting to leave that pleace as soon as possible she started to walk forward but before she can take another step they stood in front of her and grab her head she looked at them with tears in her eyes and tried to make them leave her hand but their grip was strong.. they took out some money from their pocket and hand it on her hand while smirk never leaving their face..
Men:just drop your act and get ready to sleep with us..I know you are doing act for money but as I have already gave you money then what's the point of your acting huh..
Hearing their harsh words her tears started flowing... was she looking like that type of girl she is pure innocent.. never let any man come near her then were making her heart bleed by their harsh words...
Man: I know women like you can get ready to sleep with any other man other then your husband for money...
Hearing their words she lose her control and slap him harshly on cheeks..
Man:,you bitch how dare you..saying that he pinned her on wall making her scream in fear...he started chocking her meanwhile she tries to scream for someone to hear her...after sometime he stopped chocking her and she fell on the ground trying to breath properly they looked at her and then on of them grab her shoulder making her looked at him while fave was red making her look more beautiful making those men stopped their actions and looked at her innocent face..if they were not assigned to do that then they might have fallen for her but again remembering that she will never belong to them..she only belongs to devil.. yn screams.
Yn: jungkook.. jungkook hearing her scream they tried to close her mouth but before they can do anything further the door opened harshly making them look at the person who was acting innocent but was a total a devil.. grabbing them from their neck harshly he started to beat them ofcourse they tried to fight back but who can win from the king..who owns the word.. beating them harshly he looked at her..his eyes turn dark after looking at her condition ofcourse he was the one who send them but his heart shattered in pieces after looking at her.. going towards her fastly he took her face in his big hand and looked at her eyes which was now a little bit red because of crying but it was only adding beauty on her face he looked at her and asked...
Jungkook:are you okay..
Hearing his words she hugged him tightly while crying and said..
Yn:am not fine..am I a bad women do i look like that..I know am married to you but except you I will never look at any other man.. because you are my husband (hearing her last words his heart felt peace that finally she said that she will not look at any other man except him but her first words confuse her and her separate her from him and hold her small face on his hand..)
Jungkook:no my angel you are not any bad women you are my wife...
Yn:they were saying that.. she said while she cry hard and hugged him while he rubbed his hands on her back and said...
Jungkook:you are so pure for this world you are an angel..how can you believe those bastards ..you are my angel.. my lady.. you are so kind do you know that huh..
Yn:r-really..(he hummed in response)
Jungkook:do you want to go anywhere to relax your mind...
Yn: i will never come out from house this world is so dangerous.. people are so cruel in this world they don't have heart always thought women as toy I will not come out my house is more safe..this world is not safe specially for me... they are not kind..
Hearing her words his smirk widden while he was ruffling her hair form behind.. hugging her tightly he said...
Jungkook: you are right princess this world is so cruel.. they can go to any extent for their greed.. (but I am more cruel than anyone in this world and I can go to any extent to have you)
Jungkook: but are you sure you will never wanna come out from mansion..
Yn: no I will never..just please always be with me jungkook.. promise me that you will always be with me.. saying that she looked at him with her innocent eyes...
Jungkook: promise..(ofcourse i will always be with you even if you don't want me)
Thinking that he picked her up in bridal style while she sneak her arms around his neck..going out of the washroom way..he was finally succeeded in what he was planning.. meanwhile all the staff look at them but again bow not wanting to make the mafia king angry...
Going towards the car he sat on driver sit and make her sit on his lap while she hugged him tightly not wanting to leave him.. placing her head on his chest she closed her eyes meanwhile he started to drive going towards their mansion while the air caress her hair making some of her hair hit on jungkook, s face making him smile and smell the scent of her hair which calms down his inner beast...she is his beauty and only she can calm down the beast..