Mayday! Trouble in Space!

"We need to land somewhere! Our ship's power is going down fast!" The captain spoke into a walkie-talkie. The capital was a tall man, with an olive complexion, short black hair and emerald green eyes. He wore a white spacesuit with the silver colored logo of CORPS. CORPS was the organization that he and his team did space missions for.

He waited a couple of minutes, and then he dropped the walkie-talkie onto a nearby table.

"Damn, looks like the signal to earth isn't going through!" The captain growled. He walked on over to the pilot.

Zoe could feel the captain's hand on her shoulder as she guided the ship to land on a planet. Zoe was also tall, and she had hazel colored eyes, a dusky complexion, as well as snow white hair. Like the captain, she wore the CORPS spacesuit.

"Steady there, Zoe," the captain urged.

"Don't worry Greg, I got this!" Zoe declared as she steadied the spaceship onto unknown terrain.

As soon as Zoe landed the spaceship, the lights flickered on. Then off. This repeated for a couple of minutes before the lights were out for good.

"Dang!" Greg groaned. "We have no power. It looks like we're stuck here."

"Just...what exactly is here?" Zoe wondered, gazing out of the large windows.

Greg looked out, and what he saw took his breath away.

The planet had blue mushrooms sprouting up from the ground, and the sky had a weird blue mist floating about.

Terry entered, and held out his hand. "Alright, give me a high five because that landing was killer!"

However, Zoe didn't reach for his hand.

"Zoe?" Terry asked, annoyed. "Don't leave me hanging, girl!"

Terry followed her gaze, and his mouth dropped open in shock.

"Holy...just what is this place?" Terry asked, astonished.

"I don't know...but we need to be vigilant while our tech crew works on getting the power back." The captain explained.

"Well...don't you think we should explore?" Terry asked.

"We don't know what's out there..." Zoe finally said, spinning her head around to face Terry. Terry was her fianceé. Terry was tan, had blond hair, and blue eyes.

"Why, hello to you too, beautiful," Terry said, leaning in for a kiss.

Zoe responded passionately.

Terry slid his arms around Zoe, deepening the kiss.

"Ah-hem." The captain coughed. "You guys...can get a room, you know?"

"Sorry," Zoe said, blushing, and breaking off the kiss.

"Yeah, sorry boss." Terry rolled his eyes. "I forgot PDA isn't really your thing."

Greg didn't say anything.

He turned to Zoe.

"I'm going to alert the rest of our members to stay grounded on the ship. No one leaves, understand?"

Zoe nodded.

Greg exited.

Terry sat down next to her, a twinkle in his eye.

"Don't you think...we should check out whatever the heck is out there?"

"But Greg said..."

"Greg's definition of fun is doing crossword puzzles in the morning." Terry snorted. "Come on, what do you say, Zoe?"