Chapter 1: Introduction

World setting:

Idols are the people who work hard to bring smile on the people's face and people who express themselves using from the songs written by themselves or by others. The job of idols is quite hard as they apart from singing or dancing can also do other jobs like acting for movie dramas series or even commercials, modeling, being a muse for a company or brand, appearing on TV shows and so on. Their works are expressed according to the preferred style of each people. The existence of idols didn't exist from the beginning expect just concepts in different profession like a singer, dancer and artist.

Etheria had 2 worlds: a real and a virtual world. Real world was divided into 3 worlds: Firstly, real world was divided into 2 parts, where one world was fragment of real world, and other world was another part which initially was single but due to supernatural forces, it started to  split and the result was creation of  2 more worlds. Thus, the total result was 3 worlds and virtual world remain with no changes  and did not belong to any of the three world but rather the real world's counterpart.

Story setting:

The story takes place in Etheria (parallel world of Japan) and each separated world are interconnected with each other by unknown force that split the world into 3 worlds. The phenomenon of splitting occurs due to dimension storm that affects the world opposite to it in position. It brings chaos alongside it and creatures that doesn't belong to there. The savior of this world are Airens. Every parallel world have 7 chosen ones to be warriors who protect the world from the chaos. 

Real World before the split:

The Hosizira couple, legendary warriors of the world: Ringo and Taichi lived in a mansion of light blue colour located outside the city but nearby, closer to the forest in the year 2060 was blessed with fraternal twins, the elder one was named Mizuki and younger was named Hime with 15 min difference and next 2 years later (2062) they decided to give their children a sibling but ended up again with fraternal twins, elder was named Ichigo and younger named Yume. Again by the use of the technology in next 2 years and 9 months (2065), again had had a boy named Sumito. 3 years later (2068) they had a boy only and named him Raichi.  They live peacefully for the next 5 years without any interruption and problem.

Children ages 5 years later (2073): 1st twins: 12 years old, 2nd twins: 10 years old child: 7 years                                                                           old, 1 child: 4 years old 

The Beginning: The splitting of world [YEAR-XX2073]

One day , there was a terrible storm and it was Sunday midday and almost everyone was home and rest were few miles away as soon as the clouds begin to darken something in their mind told them to reach home in next 5 minutes or they will lose something important to them. They in the speed of light rushed to their homes. Everybody changed their clothes and gathered in the living room and turned on the news.

News reporter : Today were are expected to have a typhoon so we hope everyone to stay in their house and refrain from going outside for 4 days. But I hope in next few hours people may stock supplies for next few days if they don't have much to last. Supermarket will be open for 6 hours today and 20 min for refill and 3 and half hours until all supermarket are closed and underground system will be closed until the next emergency. I hope people stay safe and sound. Take care and thank you!!

Everybody looked at each other then they went towards the window then in next 5 minutes they saw a sapphire light erupt from the middle of city and slowly rippled and broke the world completely and among many pieces their house seemed to be only scratched and no other damage was taken and everyone was fine. They sent a drone outside to check the situation the city took quite the damage but many people and houses seemed safe and rest houses were in rubbles and few people died after being blown way from the house as their roof was blown away too which lead them too to hitting at walls crushing their body to pieces.

Something strange happened 30 min later. The light again came but instead of being a ripple it eloped the city in a go and even Hosizira family. The next moment they opened their eyes they weren't in their homes but instead what they thought to be someone else home was their home a miniature and shrunken size and inside the city. They were teleported to the living room only. The 1st to open their eyes was Ichigo and then she saw Raichi and their parents Ringo and Taichi.

 Ichigo: Mom! Dad! Wake up! Wake up (shouting with broken voice but no tears)
(Parents woke up to see why she was shouting the moment they saw her face they knew something was not right)
Ichigo: They are gone. The 4 of them are not with us. I can't find them anywhere!!
Parents: What?! (look around their surrounding and found that they were in small house and their 4 children are gone)
everybody cry for the disappearances of their family for 10 min straight then finally calmed down. Then they start to think for a while. They gathered all their thoughts about everything from the storm till the present.

Ichigo and her father being the detective lovers deduced that the place they were teleported to was the fragment of the original. They also thought others were also either in this world or gone to other worlds. The drone they were used to keep watch was quite very strong to withstand the impact so it recorded everything. Till the moment they were in the new house. They all looked through the footage and found that some are still in our world and rest are in different ones each in different world. They also found out what really happened then. 

This happened with a couple in the other part of the place too. The couple named Yuuzosho Osamu (dad) and Yuuzosho Sayuri (mom) who had 4 kids. The eldest was born in the year 2060, Hibiki. The 2nd oldest was born in the year 2062, Aine. The third oldest was born in the year 2064, Akari. The youngest born in the year 2070, Suzune. 
The situation was bit different for them. They were comletely scattered in the world division only the one who were together were Aine and suzune in strangers family.

Foremost, Ichigo and Aine plan to reunite their family with different paths and different ideas and strong mindset.

{All seven of them, Mizuki, Hime, Hibiki, Ichigo, Yume, Aine, Akari when they are all separated all had an symbol imprinted in their hands in a color which was mix of their hair and their favorite color. Unbeknownst to them they are now tied and connected to each other.}