Sighing lowly I made my way inside her office seeing my mother typing away quickly. "Yes ma'am?"

"Sit down"

I sat down on the couch looking ahead at her with a side eye, I don't know what the hell they got going on but I wasn't too fond with the games they were trying to play.

"As you know, your father and I were going to allow you to get a job at the firm when you were done with school but we had a talk and we came to the conclusion they you just won't be fit for the job..." she spoke

I nodded my head, that was obviously bound to happen.

"Okay, I already knew y'all were going to say this but the fact y'all called me over here just to tell me as if y'all don't know how to text like what the hell? I don't even need y'all anymore I got a job I'm doing well" I straight faced

"Okay, don't get disrespectful here" She stood up, I stood up along with her tilting my head. "You trying to do something?" I scrunched my face.

"No, Darius come get your daughter!"

"What you doing in here trouble maker?" My dad looked at me. "Nothing, she just called me over here for some bullshit daddy I don't want to hear it I'm already going through enough" I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all better stop all that arguing, learn how to stop disrespecting the fucking people who raised you li' girl"

I looked at my dad folding my arms before leaving the office, I walked inside my old bedroom seeing it was empty.

My mouth dropped.

"Family coming over this weekend you need to be here we barbecuing and ion' got time for yo' grandparents being on fuck shit"

"Y'all irritating me, where's my stuff?"

"Gone, I already told you I wasn't playing" He shrugged as the doorbell rung, I rolled my eyes leaving out the room heading inside the kitchen opening the fridge.

I grabbed a Gatorade then made my way back inside the living room. "What the fuck..." I looked at the familiar face.

"Y'all know each other? Don't tell me this one of the people you slept with yuri please" My dad sighed loudly. "I didn't fucking sleep with him"

"This ya' people?" Yasir looked back at me. "How do you know them?" I tilted my head.

Yasir sent a head nod making me look to the side seeing the pouds of weed, I simply shook my head.

"Cmere' li' one" He waved me over, I sat my stuff to the side before following him to the back room. "What?" I questioned

"You still dancing?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm just asking I was go' stop by but a nigga do not wanna come if you there" He shook his head. "Boy fuck you, I don't even work tonight do as you please"

"Why you keep getting mad so quick? You needa' stop letting people piss you off like that chill"

"No nigga cause every time you open your mouth I get pissed off like just hush dude" I rolled my eyes . "I just be talking"

"Come on, ride with me" He stood up

"For what?" I scrunched my face, he glanced at me pulling up his pants. "Ugly ass" I mumbled following him.

I looked at my parents before grabbing my Gatorade, bumping my dad I made my way out the door letting Yasir speak with him.

I stood by the unfamiliar yellow SRT I just knew was his, the locks went off making me get in the passenger seat putting my seatbelt on.

Soon enough the driver door opened, Yasir got inside adjusting himself to be comfy. "Damn you too pretty for ya' attitude to be so fucked up" He shook his head

I shrugged

"You ate yet?"

I shook my head.

"We can go getcha' some food" He nodded pulling out of the driveway. "What happened to ya' other car?"

"I got it, just wanted to drive this one"

"You think I'm pretty?" I smiled looking over at him. "You straight, attitude make you ugly as a bitch"

I sent a quick mug.

"Ugly ass mug, what you in the mood to eat?"

"I don't know , we can honestly get some Wendy's it doesn't matter" I shrugged making him glance over. "Ion' really fuck with fast food we can go in some where" He shrugged

"You got money?"

"Some slight not too much I got like a hunnid dollars" He shrugged making me chuckle. "Can we get some salt grass?" I questioned

He nodded.

"Do me a favor get that bag from back there and put it in that bape backpack" He spoke, I grabbed the backpack doing as told looking at the different strains of weed.

"You got a girlfriend Yasir?" I questioned slipping a small pack in my purse. "On crip I just seen yo' ugly ass give me that twenty dollars nigga" He spoke

I chuckle.

"No, answer my question"

"No nosey ass li' girl I think I told you that shit the other day too" he responded. "Probably did"

"Why? You tryna' be my girlfriend" He smiled looking at me. "yo' ugly ass don't nobody wanna' be your girlfriend" I straight faced

This the most I've seen him talk or smile

"See I was just playing with yo' overgrown ass know nobody want yo' hot plotting ass to be they bitch"

"Stop playing with me"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

My writer's block killing meeee