Prologue: Megatron's Arrivel To A New Earth

Cybertron, homeworld to the transformers for millions of years. Until pride and the last for power divided them, war had broke out. Between the Autobots who fought for freedom and the Decepticons who dreamt of tyranny. For eons, they had fought a long and painful war with each other. Ravaging their home planet. Over a couple of months, they were on Earth. Megatron hasn't been heard from for 3 years. Until he returned after finding a big chunk of Dark Energon, the blood of Unicron. He tested its abilities by using it on a deceased Autobot named Cliffjumper. Then, he stabbed a shard of Dark Energon into his spark chamber. Feeling the blood of Unicron flow through his veins. Over a couple of years, Megatron was planning on conquering Earth. After the ordeal with stopping Unicron. He continued to try to conquer the planet.Until he found the files on the omega lock. He sent his forces to go find the omega keys. The Autobots found them as well. They tried to stop the Decepticons from getting their hands on the omega keys. But Megatron had the last key, so he used the humans as leverage to get the Autobots to give them the other keys. Optimus Prime had no choice but to destroy the omega lock. Megatron starts to laugh, knowing that they have no idea that he made a new base of operations near their base. A couple of months passed that the destruction of the Autobot base and proclaimed death of Optimus. Megatron was fighting Ultra Magnus, the second in command of the Autobots, and an old friend of Optimus Prime. Throughout Megatron's time on earth. It was not going according to plan. Pulling the plug on project predicon, half of his forces are drained of Energon and being killed by the Autobot scout, Bumblebee. One final thing is being resurrected by Unicron and being used for his own benefits. He finally understands the meaning of oppression. But before he can get his bearings sorted out, he hears Starscream near him.

Starscream: PRAISE THE ALL-SPARK!! Master, you're alive!

Megatron: * groans and holds his head * Indeed.

Starscream: Your new battle armor will shake things to the next level, my liege. Together, we will reunite all Decepticons and once again grind Cybertron under your mighty heel.

Megatron: NO!

Starscream: What, why?

Megatron takes a few steps forward and looks at Optimus before saying what he needs to say.

Megatron: Because I now know the true meaning of oppression, and I have thus lost my taste for inflicting it.

Starscream: Ha ha ha ha. You've clearly traumatized, master. A quick power down and a stoll around the smelting pit will put you back in touch with your inner warlord.

Megatron: * clentches his fist * ENOUGH!! The Decepticons are no more, and that is final.

Megatron starts to run and transforms into his jet mode and goes to self exile for his crimes on Cybertron. For a while, he makes it to an asteroid to find some Energon. But, before he makes it to the asteroid, a portal opens behind him. He couldn't get away from it while it sucked him in. Megatron doesn't know where the portal is taking him, but he will be prepared.

Meanwhile, on Infant Island, Gojira and her friends are living in peace doing their own thing. Until Mothra senses a disturbance near them, she walks off. Anguirus saw her walking in a random direction and followed her. They heard a loud boom near the beach. They all went to the location. Gojira was the first to see a weird looking jet.

It started to groan in pain and transform in front of them

It started to groan in pain and transform in front of them. Mothra went to its aid and tried to lift it up. Gojira went to help and brought it to Mothra's medical bench to treat its injuries. A couple of hours passed, and Megatron started to wake up. He doesn't know where he is. So he got up and took a stroll. He went outside. What shocked him the most was what planet he's on.

Megatron: Is this Earth? Why am I on this planet? Wait, this doesn't feel right. This is not the Earth I know.

His instincts kicked in and dodged out of the way from a falling Rodan.

Rodan: Crap, I missed.

She was about to stand up but heard something charging up. She looks up to see a cannon pointed at her head.

Megatron: Who or what are you?

Rodan: I-I-I'm a Kaiju. My name is Rodan.

Megatron: * lowers his fusion cannon * My name is Megatron.

He blocked a punch from another attacker. He looks to see Anguirus with an angered and surprised face.

Anguirus: W-WHAT!?

Before all hell broke lose, Mothra and Gojira stopped them from fighting. Megatron stood down and waited for them to get done scolding Rodan and Anguirus. Megatron doesn't know what that portal was, but he will surface his exile here on this planet.

On Ghidorah's ship, Orga was looking through the footage on Earth. She can clearly see Megatron on footage, and she knows that he is an alien. But, she doesn't know what alien species he is. She went to inform her mistress of what she found.

Orga: My queen, I have discovered something that you want to see.

Ghidorah: What have you found, Orga?

Orga: * shows the footage * I think that is a male. But it is a different species.

Ghidorah: It is just a machine.

Orga: That could transform its body into a vehicle. And has a mounted weapon. I know it's alien, like us. But, what species is beyond me.

Ghidorah was interested. She wants to know more of Megatron. She had decided to make a plan to capture him.

What will happen to Megatron when he discovers the beauty and peace of this planet? What will Ghidorah do if she decides to get Megatron herself when her subordinates have failed?

Find out next time on the Gladiator of Kaon in a world of Kaiju Girls.

Here is the prologue of the story. I hope you guys enjoy this. As always, I will see you in the next chapter, Buh-bye.