° Sinners

——————————
In which being inlove with the same gender is a sin
——————————

"

Hi love, I'm back." said Taehyung once he entered their apartment and caught the sight of his lovely boyfriend on the couch. He walked towards Jungkook and kissed his lips but didn't even got any reply from the younger.

"What's bothering you, love?" Taehyung asked as he sat down beside Jungkook. The younger just shrugged as he fiddled with his hands.

"Can you tell me, kook? What's the problem, bub?" Taehyung asked once again. He lifted the younger's chin to make him look at him.

"How long are we going to keep this, Tae? That we're t-together, you know." said Jungkook that made Taehyung's gaze soften even more at his boyfriend's sight.

"Baby, we've talked about this."

"Yes, i know- b-but i can't just- i can't stop to think and overthink about this. At the first place, what we're doing right now is wrong. You- you shouldn't be here with me at the first place!" The younger bursted out crying as he stood up and swated Taehyung away.

"Baby, you know the company won't let us reveal about- us." Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook down -not harshly though- to calm him down.

"You have a girlfriend, Taehyung! And I'm just- I'm just no one, I'm a stupid sin my parents ever made! We're- we're sinners Taehyung, i am sinner! We all know both boys can't be in a relationship together!" shouted Jungkook while Taehyung just watch him with aching heart.

"Baby- y-you know i don't love her, i only love you! and so what if we're both guys? No matter what gender, love take us with each other and that's what all matters! I don't care if people don't accept us, as long as i have you with me i am okay with it!" Taehyung said, in case Jungkook would already stop all of this already because it's been hurting Taehyung through his deepest bone.

"Tae- m-maybe you'll stay with me for a long time, but in the end, you will always marry a woman, and that woman will be your girlfriend, n-not me." said Jungkook, sobbing at this state.

"Are you tired? Have you lost hope on me anymore? Don't you trust me a-anymore, kook?"

"Of course i do, Tae... but this- it's just wrong." said Jungkook.

"How can this be wrong, huh Jungkook? Tell me. We've been together for god knows how many years now, since the group's debut and both of us know that i loved YOU first, not that girlfriend of mine who just came because its needed. Kookie, please don't lose hope on me." cried Taehyung.

"Tae, i know you're happy with her too."

"But not as happy when i'm with you! Please Jungkook." Taehyung pulled Jungkook for a hug while the younger silently cries.

"I'm so sorry, i-i just don't know what to do anymore. I felt- i felt suffocated and hurt because of the things that's happening and- and i don't know what to believe anymore." (a/n: same kook, same.) Jungkook said.

"Just believe on me, love, just on me. I love you more than anyone."

[the end.]

a/n: i've been thinking about this lately. something came up on my that i think its pretty useless to create taekook videos, taekook au's, taekook fanfics and taekook related stuffs anymore, like, what's the point? (if you know about the whole rumor thing) and i saw a video that made me not sleep last night over thinking that maybe they're true, maybe they're really in a relationship and it hurted as a fan and as a taekook shipper my whole life of course, but shit i don't know what to believe anymore then i thought that maybe if Taehyung himself will be the one who would confirm such thing, then I'll still cry but for now, maybe I'll just stay practical and still write these stuffs until i see no hope on them anymore. gosh i'm being toxic, kbye 🤟.

(btw i'm writing this in my drafts and probably when i posted all this the rumors will be gone and everything will be fine again, well, i hope so but nah i think i'll be lying in a hospital bed that time for being diagnosed for a delulu syndrome)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!