▬ιBEST COVER RESULTS═ﺤ

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The results for the best cover are here!

Please take the time to thank you, judge, kth_disneyfanatic who has taken a lot of time and effort to judge these!

And of course, to the participants, thank you for participating!

A NOTE FROM THE JUDGE ⚔️

It was a pleasure reading all of your works. Please privately message me if you have any questions or concerns about my comments. Please also note that the reviews and results are my personal opinion, and marks may differ from judge to judge. Thank you for your enthusiastic participation, and congratulations to the winners!

⚔️

Cookie by Lilyrotasu9002

Suitability (4/5): There is a little girl on the cover, who I'm assuming is either Milika or Wasnia. This is relevant to the story, so I commend your efforts. However, I'm not quite sure about the setting since the girl on the cover appears to be on a balcony, patio or boat. I did not find any mention of those three in the story. If you change the background so that the character is in the mountains or in her room, it would be even more fitting for your short story.

Font (3/5): I like the different fonts that you use, but the font for your username is a bit hard to read. Consider changing it to a darker colour like navy to match your cover. (I also believe you mistyped your username and added an extra 's.')

Placement (3/5): The subtitle on the top is legible. However, your title is a bit hard to read since the font colour clashes with the graphics. Consider changing the colour of your title and username to make it clearer.

Colour Scheme (5/5): This is a lighthearted yet slightly angsty paranormal short story, and the vibrant, light colours on the cover do a good job of conveying these emotions. Great execution.

Overall Appeal (3/5): Though the title and your username are slightly hard to read, I appreciate the background graphics and their kawaii style a lot. I also enjoyed how the cover was relevant to the story. Thank you for participating!

Total: 18/25

⚔️

Cruel Empathy by EmmeMoore86

Suitability (5/5): Your tale tells of a girl who has been sucked into a portal and ends up in a medieval world. I'm assuming the girl on the cover is Anna, and the woods symbolize the fantasy world she's been transported to. Great execution.

Font (3/5): Though your fonts are legible, they do not match the genre or feelings that you express in your story. I suggest changing the font to a handwritten or medieval style to better suit your plot as well as captivate more readers.

Placement (4/5): Everything is formatted well and is legible. I suggest adding a subtitle at the top of your cover to give readers more insight into the story.

Colour Scheme (3/5): Your colour scheme introduces an atmosphere suited for fantasy books. However, the fairy dust on your cover as well as the woods in the daytime in the background do not quite fit with the plot, since (deducing from the first three chapters) it seems to be related to blood and violence a bit more. You could represent these darker themes by decreasing the brightness of the cover.