𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬

Start from the beginning

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐧. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

Will walked up behind Mike and tapped his shoulder. Mike turned to Will, Jane was behind him. "Do not tackle me." Mike started. Will chuckled, "I'm not." Will responded. "Good." Mike said. "Why would he-" Jane started, "He threatened me." Mike stated. "Will!" Jane exclaimed. "Whatiee! He tried blocking me." Will shrugged. Jane shook her head. They all started to walk to school together.

Once they got there they went to their lockers. Jane looked at her brother, "Do you have to leave in the middle of the day?" Jane asked. "No, I have to leave in the middle of last period." Will answered. "Lucky!" Jane exclaimed. Will chuckled, "I like Mr. Day's class. He's funny, but I have to miss like twenty minutes of his class to go to a middle school." Will explained. "At least you can be in his class the whole time on and Monday's, Wednesday's." Jane said.

"Yea, you're right about that." Will closed his locker. Jane grabbed her book for class and closed it. "Byers twins!" Lucas exclaimed. The two turned around and smiled. "Hey sucks!" They both said. Will started to massage his thumb. "How are you on this fine morning?" Lucas asked. "Like a coin." Jane said. Will looked at her while Lucas tilted his head. "A coin?" Will narrowed his eyes.

"Yea." Jane nodded, "Okay then." Will shrugged. Lucas was still trying to figure out what she meant by a coin.

After third period Will sat on the bench near a locker and leaned his head back onto the wall. "Tired already, Byers?" Will heard, he glanced up and saw the grinning ravonette. "Just a little." Will pinched his fingers close together, leaving a small space. Mike chuckled and sat next to him, "Well, i'm gonna talk your ears off. Need you awake." Will lightly chuckled.

Mike crossed his ankles under the bench and looked over to the brunette and gave him trollis. Will looked at him and tilted his head, "Got them before I came here." Mike said. "Oh, thanks." Will gave him a smile. Mike nodded, "Dude, how do you fuck a giraffe with whipped cream?"

A kid walked past them while on the phone, Mike and Will looked at him and narrowed their eyes. Mike looked at Will before the two erupted into laughter. The laughter died down and the fourth period bell rung. The two went to their classes.

Will sat in his spot next to Diana, she smiled at him, "Hey Will." She greeted, "Hey Diana." Will took his english book and put it on his desk. She had hers out already. Mr. Fetch clapped his hands and the class looked at him, he was married to Mrs. Fetch who was Wills second period teacher.

"Alright, let's start this class!" Mr. Fetch exclaimed, Will took out a pencil and looked back up at the teacher. "Alright, can you all open up your books to page thirty seven and look up at the board. Will and Diana flipped to the page and looked up at the board. Diana leaned back in her chair.