Westeros

We're silent, the men look at me. We're standing together, I looked at them. Then I got onto my dragon, I pet my dragon Alyssaria. Then I am riding, I stood there quietly. They came to me; we're standing there. Then I was a bit worried. The men looked at me, they follow me. I am silent for a moment, as I looked at them. Hope and the other kids claimed dragons we're standing together. The men were flying, we are silent. They chose a family name.

The dragon lords are incestuous I am silent. I say nothing, we're flying. I was standing there. We're leaving with the Targaryen. We are standing there, we were sitting. We're talking, I pet my dragon. We're on Dragonstone, we're standing. I was watching as we sat there. I am thinking, I do magic. I am silent as I look at Aenys and Daenys we're standing there. We're sitting; we're flying, we were silent. I look at Nik and Elijah, we are standing there together.

The men are watching me, we had gone, and we travel. We see another, I look at the men. We're standing, I sat there, I am sitting I hummed. Then I was wary. We're thinking about things. Then we're standing as we sat there. Then we helped Aegon become king. We're silent as we stand there. I have silver-gold blonde hair that was kinky curly. We're silent as we stand there. Jaehaerys is now the King of Westeros. We're there the day that for succession.

Viserys Targaryen the 1st of his name was named the kings, Heir apparent really. Nik, Kol, Finn, Elijah, Damon, Kai, Sebastian, and Richard all either had blonde hair or wore the ring. I gave them the ring to make them look Valyrian. We're standing there, Viserys is made king. The men, my men are all warriors; they serve the king and his family. Though I was doing magic, we're silent we leave and return. We have a dragon roost. I looked at the men.

Then Aemma Arryn died with her babe. Viserys mourned. He was looking at me. I stand there I was an advisor. I am part of Viserys small council. I looked at the King, we're standing together. I look at Daemon Targaryen. I was watching him, then Viserys asked me to marry him privately. "I cannot marry."