This is my Battlefield

Get away from me, I demand, I struggled. Then I got him off me, I moved as I was fighting him. Then he's got me pinned, then another women came to stop him. He used his alpha power to make the pack leave. They're standing there, he's looking at me. We are fighting I threw him off of me. He tackled me, I was pinned as he held me by my neck. He's sitting on my ass. I was struggling, I screamed and thrash as he yanks my pants down. He held firm.

I am 15, Elena is 18. I am smarter, so I was able to jump grades. I tested out of 9th 10th and 11th grade when I joined. The school thought it was odd that I am passing every test but when it came to paying attention, I've the attention span of a squirrel. So, they test me on all the stuff I should know. To see in all of the stuff, where I was in terms of grade. I took a test for high school grades, and I was a senior. So, they moved me to a senior class. I am shaking.

Then I am silent, I am being held. The man was looking at me, he's over top of me. He's pinned me as he looked at me. His eyes going to mine He's speaking; he looks at me. I look at his face. "Don't" I said I was slapping at him as he's holding my hands pinned, I screamed struggling. Then I was shaking, he's got me held still I was crying as I fight. He's propped my hips up. I fight, his hands then I felt the pain I scream. He pushes in me, but he's not inside right.

He's put himself in my ass. I was wailing and kicking, I scream and struggled with wails of pain. He's pounding into me, he came. The feeling of his knot, I am screaming louder. I am lying there, I am whimpering and crying. Though I am lying on my stomach. Then he's done; he looks at me, he's got his eyes on me. He's behind me, he came then he finally softened. After he got off me, I got up, I am running. I pull my pants up, as I am crying. I transformed.