I grabbed my phone and book bag, keys then walked out of my room downstairs quietly so I can sneak out without getting beat.

I peeked into the kitchen and didn't see anyone. I started walking towards the door and saw a note on the table. I picked it up and started reading the note.

We had to go meet someone, don't leave the house or it will get bad for you.

I stared at the note for a little bit deciding to obey them and not go to school. I let out a sigh and walked back up to my room and laid back down.

Alessio Romano

There was a knock at me door making me look up from my paperwork to see my oldest son Alessandro walked in with a folder in his hand.

He walked over to my desk then place the folder down in front of me then sat down on the couch. "What's this?" I asked Alessandro.

"In that folder is information on our Princess." My eldest son Alessandro said which made me picked up the folder then opened it and immediately saw a picture of her.

She looks go grown and beautiful. Her and Luca are definitely twins, they're literally a replica of each other but in different genders.

"You finally found our Principessa?" I asked staring at the picture that was in the folder.

(Principessa- Princess)

"Yes, and she lives here in New York but she's also secretive because there's barely anything on her other than adoptive parents," Alessandro said looking at me with a blank expression.

"Elena took her from us just to have her live in the same state as us, how come we were not able to find her?" I snapped.

"They changed her last name, Padre. Yaszy Gordon is what she's under but when I searched that in the databases there was no yaszy Gordon." Alessandro said making me furrow my eyebrows.

(Padre- Father)

"What are you saying, Figlio?" I asked making him sigh.

(Figlio- Son)

"They took her out of the system so we couldn't find her." He said making me rub my hands up and down my face.

"Father, don't worry we'll bring her home, and we'll protect her with everything in us and we'll make sure nothing will every happen to her again." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

"First, we need to get rid of Jake and Mary before we could bring her home where she belongs." I said making Alessandro nod his head agreeing with me.

"I'm already ahead of you, everyone knows where she is now and we're going to do our best to bring her home. Lorenzo and Matteo said they'll deal with Jake and Mary." Alessandro said.

"Good, what else are we doing?" I said seriously.

"Dante and Giovanni are watching the house as we speak, to make sure they don't try to run with her again if they found out we're on to them." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

"Good, I want Lorenzo and Matteo to make the two get into a car accident but make sure the two don't make it alive." I said making Alessandro nod his head, then he walked out of the office.