charm you | new you

ابدأ من البداية

"No." Almost happened. "Nothing happened."

Cindi was no fool, but she decided to act like it until she told her what happened. "Okay. Make me some coffee, please?"

"Of course," Reyna smiled and wore her glasses. "This is so much more comfortable than those contacts."

"You should wear them instead of your contacts," Cindi suggested. "Being comfortable in something makes who you are."

She observed every angle of herself in the mirror as Cindi came up behind her with a smile. "This must be a huge transition for you, but you're going to do great. You will walk through those like your the baddest bitch of all time besides Queen B."

She inhaled and exhaled before she started to get ready. "Let's get ready," she commenced by grabbing the curling iron.

"We have a problem." Reyna walked out of the bathroom, wearing her baggy uniform. "I completely forgot to give them my new measurements."

"You thought right to come here," the office lady said while Reyna stood on the four-legged stool and Cindi sat on the lady's chair. "Sweetie, have you met your teachers yet?"

"Yes, Mama, I met them at the Welcome Party."

"Hm. Reyna, the bathroom when you turn left."

"Thank you so much." She got off the stool and pulled her phone out to see if Q had sent her a text. He didn't. She wore her new uniform and came out of the bathroom to hear her roommate and mom arguing in Vietnamese.

When they were done arguing, she loudly closed the bathroom door and returned to her office. Cindi picked her bag up and smiled at her. "You and I can come back to pick up your new uniforms."

Reyna bowed to her mother and followed Cindi out of the office. Reyna and Cindi split to go to their classes which were on the opposite side of the school. Reyna decided to go to her locker where she stored her textbooks and her favorite jacket which was given by her pen pal, Matteo from Italy.

When she managed to unlock her locker, she opened the door, hitting someone's face. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Fa male. Devo vedere l'infermiera!" Reyna's eyes lit up when she saw who the boy was. The boy looked at her and realized who he was staring at. "Reyna."

"Matteo."

"It's so good to see you again, Reyna," Matteo said as he picked her up, hugging her. "I would like to talk to you, but I need to go to the nurse."

"I understand. Text me!" Reyna tells him.

"I will." With that, he pressed his lips on Reyna's cheek which turned red and bolts went through her body. "Ciao per ora, bella."

Reyna walked into her Stastics class to see Q and Minho in the class, sitting together. She looked around to see an empty seat next to Florian. She smiled at him and sat next to him.

"Bonjour, Florian," she greeted him, setting her books down.

"Hello, Reyna," he asked her as he stopped his book. "I saw you talking to Matteo. How did you two know each other?"