Comfort?

(Sorry for the lat up load it's been back and forth for me anyway hope it's good enough)

Authors POV:

You opened your eyes and felt you were laying on something your bed you sat up looking round it was a mess but not too bad "Macaque" you called not wondering if it's safe or not.

Macaque walked into to room you wonted to talk to him he walked over to you and sat next to you. His back was facing you so you couldn't see his face 'I need to speak to him' you thought.

You got up and crawled over to him you got up behind him and put your arms around him "I'm sorry I now how these months been for you but they wouldn't tell me anything" you said hoping it would comforts him.

He got up and trend around laying on your stomach which made you lay on your back slowly you moved your hands to his head.

You brushed your hand through his hair you felt him lean into your hand "I missed your touch" he said then let out a relaxing sigh. You smiled at that nowing he was better . . . . But you needed to talk you him.

You sat up slowly so you didn't throw him off you Macaque sat up looking down at you worried "What's rong?" He asked. You weren't looking at him felling a bad not in your stomach "I . . . Umm . . " You didn't now what to say and you felt kinda squared now.

"Hay" Macaque voice broke the silence he lifted your head up so you were looking at him "What is it . . . You can tell me" Macaque was being opened then before usually he didn't really care for what you had to say.

You smiled at him and decided to speak "Can we talk" you asked he adjusted his setting and grabbed your hands "I'll listen to what you have to say" he said you nodded your head and spoke your mind.

MK'S POV:

"Crap!!!" Wukong shouted after what we told him me and Mie looked at each other Mie looked disappointed that she couldn't get to y/n in time "Mie it's alright it's not your fault" I tried to assure her.

Mie just nodded her head "Yeah . yeah . . We'll get her back" she said looking at me I pated her back to comfort her. 'But she might be fine he wouldn't hurt y/n' I looked over to were Wukong is he seemed to calm down a little "Alright so what's the plan" I asked seeing if he had any ideas.

He trend around holding his face with one hand will the other is on his hip "They could be at the apartment but I doubt it" He said looking at the ground intensely. "Well there isn't anywhere else they could have gone unless you now anything" I asked looking Wukong, he looked up at me "No . ." He said crossing his arms leaning on the tree.

Y/n's POV:

After what felt like hours I was done telling him what's been going on will I was with King even umm . . . That . . Night he didn't take it well it took me a minute to calm him down.

I told him about how King was finding someone that can help with the curse he seemed to perk up then it fell 'Wonder why?' I told him more but they were guest small things like training, getting into hobbies, crap like that.

"Alright that's all of it" I said shrugging Macaque opened his mouth to speak but it was shot down when I heard my phone ringing. I jumped up falling off the bed and grabbed the phone that I didn't now was sitting on the stand next to the bed.

I looked at how it was "Mie" I said out loud 'They must be wired' I thought picking up the phone "Hello!?" I said"OMG YOUR ALRIGHT WERE ARE YOU DID HE HEART YOU!!" Mie was going off on the phone I held the phone away from my face so to her screaming into the mic.

I put the phone back to my face "I'm alright can you calm down" I asked "Sorry Sorry" Mie said her voice lowering "Tell her" I heard what sounds like King in the background said "Tell me what?" I asked "Oh good news Monkey king found the person, for the curse" Mie said sounding happy.

I looked over at Macaque he looked at me with a wired expression on his face "So you found the person" I asked standing up from the ground "Yeah" Said Mie I bet the inside of my cheek "Alright I'll be there" I said "Hereey up" Mie said before hanging up.

I looked over at Macaque he looked like he's in thought I walked up to him "Macaque are you alright" I asked sitting next to him. He looked at me the to the ground "Yeah" He looked up at me "Well are you ready" I asked he sighed and stood up "Come on let's go" He said as we left the apartment.

Now you are going to be broken from the curse with Macaque but what will happen did he redeem his self are you going to meet the one who gave you the box.

Ashlie (I changed her name)

( Yeah if you are still reading I won't to thank you and if you have any suggestions to the next chapter with is a flash back tell me and I'll see what I can do cuz I did not plan this far)

PS: I did not expect to go this far with this it's been fun but also stressful