what you're MY master??

Heads up: This story well have more 18+ the deeper it gets the more spicy it'll get okay and I hope my righting is better this time and on to the story.

After a long and aggravating day at work you were ready to take a bath and hope on the couch with your favorite snacks and binge watch you favorite show, but there was a package on the door step.

Y/N: I didn't order anything this week.

You asked your neighbors and they didn't have any package and the package hade no address on it, after your relaxing bath you sat the box on the table in front of you thinking should open it you shook the box it sounded like there was a few things in it, and curiosity got the better of you and you opened it.

Y/N: What in the world could be in here and way was it on my porch.

As you looked in said there was paper cover's the top moving the paper around you took out a  box that had markings with the color red and black on it with a gold star on top, you digged in the box again and found a bracelet with the same design as the box but it had a moon on it you sat the bracelet down next to the other boxes you flipped the box over to see if anything else was in it, some black crumbled paper fell out and a white paper fell out last you picked it up and read it.

You might be wandering why you have this box the box is a punishment for the shadow in side. He's been in capitated for centuries so he would learn is lesson we tried to redeem him and see if he could change the thing he lost, and now matter how many people we passed him to he never realized things he lost we almost gave up tell we saw you. So I took it upon myself to see if you could help free him from chan mint and help him find (the last part was washed out)

                To-Y/N From- Ashlie

Y/N: What a god dame minute what does it me there's shadow inside, and why does it need my help.

On the back of the note it had instructions to open the box, you cleared the table and sat the box, bracelet and the instructions Infront of you, you talked to yourself for a will debating to open it finally you decided to open it.

Put the bracelet on top of the box  making the star and moon touch, you did as it said and continue now say the words there time's and then your name at the end. You took a deep breath and begin say the words.

Y/N: in the day that take place the shadows well rome and won't take hasta, in the day that take place the shadows well rome and won't take hasta, IM THE DAY THAT TAKE PLACE THE SHADOWS WELL ROME AND WON'T TAKE HASTA . . . Y/N

A few minutes past and you were going to guest thank of it as a prank as the box started reallysing red smoke the box levitated as the bracelet fooed to you as your arm lift up and the bracelet slipped on, you pulled your arm back looked in confused as the box opened and a flash of light bland you.

The light was gone there still was red smoke in the room making you cough clearing your throat a shadow appeared in the smoke you moved behind the couch as the smoke cleared you took a moment before looking over the to see a tall person no, what, was it a person you looked closer they had six ears and . . . a tell there back was fasting you as you could see there face you took a deep breath and stood up from behind the couch.

Y/N: Hey how are you.

The person trend around as he looked you up and down you moved from behind the couch

Y/N: Wo . . . Who are you

Person: Macaque well the six eared macaque it's my full name and you are

You narrowed your eyes looking down then looked back up at him

Y/N: Y/N L/N

You nod on your finger with the hand that had the brain on it, Macaque eyes way den he ran twords you and took your hand he was looking at the bracelet closely as he twist and turned your hand back and forth.

Macaque: Where did you get this

Y/N: Uuuu it was with the other stuff in the box when I was opening it the bracelet gust . . put it self on . . . Why

Macaque: You don't now what this means . . . . Do you

You looked at him with a scrunched up face you shook your head as the monkey sorry as Macaque late go of your hand and grabbed your chin.

Macaque: Well I'm your master

You moved from his head and move in front of the table TRIPPING in the process macaque sat on the arm of the couch chuckling you lift your red face up.

Y/N: What do you mean your my master and why is this happening

Macaque: All right so the bracelet wasn't sapo's to be on you it was to be mine but I guess it has a mine of it's own now

Y/N: DOES IT!!

You try to take the bracelet off but it won't bug you nod at it with your teeth that didn't work macaque was laughing at you, you looked at him with anyone's as you got up.

Y/N: Well this doesn't have anything to do with me case I ant no one made,servants or whatever and there's nothing you can make me do.

As you started walking to your room macaque looked at you as you walked.

Macaque: Oh really

As he moved on the couch, he lift his head up and you stopped you didn't have control of your body and he moved his hand twords him and you moved to him, he lift his pointing finger up and down making you sit on his lap, you what'd to move but you couldn't he moved closer to your face and raped his hands around your waste.

Macaque: Do you believe I'm your master now

He said in a deep voice you didn't want to say it so you nodded slowly macaque let go of you and you got up and paste to your room closing the door you had a headache.

Y/N: It's all a dream when I wake up it'll all be over . . . It'll . . . All be over.

Righter: There well be more coming soon so stay toon