Chapter Two

A/N Thanks for the amazing feedback from the first chapter guys!! Here's Chapter Two and sorry it isn't edited so if there are mistakes I do apologise haha

Chapter Two

Bill's POV

"Stop freaking out," Kristen chuckles, making me let out a nervous laugh. 

"I'm sorry..." I mumble, smiling weakly. 

Kristen walks up closer to me, my breathing hitches and my eyes drift from her eyes down to her lips, "Just go with it..." She whispers, barely audible. I finally lean down and...

The sound of my alarm makes me groan in annoyance. Shaking my head I hit the snooze button and slowly drag myself out of bed. I've been having similar dreams to that one for years now but this past week with Maggie gone they've been more frequent. 

The thing that's killing me most about this situation is not being able to see my kids. My biggest motivation to get my shit together is for them and so far it's failing miserably. I understand why Maggie did it, she only had the kids best interest at heart... It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. It hurts a fuck load. 

What do I do? I have no idea. 

As I walk downstairs I get startled by the sound of my phone ringing. I pick it up from the coffee table, not bothering to look at the caller ID, answering it. 

"Hello?" I answer, my voice a little croaky and begin to rub my eyes. I really just want to go back to bed...

"Hey, Bill," My eyes widen when I recognise Kristen's voice. 

"Oh... Hi," I stutter, scratching the back of my neck, "What's up?" I usually deal with myself well around Kristen but the past couple of months have been difficult. My feelings keep on developing and it's causing me to go fucking insane. 

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming over," I can tell that Kristen is smirking, making me mentally groan. I'm definitely not in the mood for company especially from the person that is causing me to lose my mind. 

"I'm sorry, it's probably not a good time..." I begin explaining but I quickly get cut off.

"I'm already here open the door," I hang up the phone, rolling my eyes. Fantastic.

I walk up to my front door and shake my head at Kristen as I open the door. I try to keep my facial expression serious but can't help cracking a small smile when I see  Kristen in her pyjamas with movies in her hands. 

"Firstly, I need to rant and cry with you. Secondly, I need you to make me laugh hysterically. Thirdly, we need ice-cream and I brought movies," Kristen pushes past me, causing me to raise an eyebrow in confusion as I shut the front door. 

"What are we ranting and crying about?" I ask, trying my best to keep myself composed.