Weakness Is Disgusting, But My Boyfriend Finds It Adorable...

Start from the beginning

"Give me one good reasons why I shouldn't slice your head off your neck."

"I can actually give you three. One, won't be able to become a Beast Hunter if you kill me. Two, you're not mentally ready to kill me. And three, you won't survive the wrath of M/n."

Daiko can see he physical figure shake from the mention of you, M/n L/n. You're Daiko's boyfriend, and you're also the second strongest senior in this entire school. You're known as the Adaptable Android, which later lead to nicknames like: Double A or DB. You've been described as an android since you have incredible intelligence. Also, you ability allows you to copy other people's abilities permanently. What makes it cool is that your body is able to alter itself so it can copy the ability or movement to its max proficiency.

Daiko knows that Iza envies you a lot, but she lacks the skill and the brains to take you out. He is also sure that your elder brother also strikes fear into her too.

Haruki L/n, the strongest senior in this school. His ability, Weather God, allows him to basically manipulate the weather or anything that survives off the weather. He can also create unusual weather like: Healing Rainfall, or like a Lava Tsunami.

"You're serious?" She nervously laughed. "You think I'll believe a loser like you is acquainted with the likes of him?!" She irked.

"Believe it or not, but I'm very acquainted with him. And he won't like it if you killed me. You're already in a tight spot for hurting me."

She growled, coating her blade in a flame. She retracted the sword from the side of Daiko's neck and pulled it back for what seemed to look like a thrusting technique.

"Fire Dragon: Pierce!" She thrusted her sword towards Daiko's face.

"Iza." The intimidating voice froze Iza in place, and the fire extinguished from her sword.

Daiko could see her figure shake as she noticed the familiar voice. The familiar pressure that soared throughout the entire hall.

Daiko looked over to the direction he heard the voice, which was to his left, and saw three familiar males. The first was a boy with h/c hair, and e/c eyes. He had a calm presence, but it was one that pressured you to stay in your place. He was the most familiar of the two, and Daiko smiled at the male's familiarity. The other looked just like the first, but he had more of an intimidating presence than the other. And the last didn't look like the first two at all. He was an elderly bald man with a beard that almost reached all the way down to the floor. His eyes were the same color as his beard, while his pupils were pure black.

You, Haruki, and Principal Lor.

"That is enough, Iza! How dare you disrespect not only our school, but your fellow peer!" Principal Lor irked.

You shook his head in disappointment, "How sad, Iza. This performance of yours is really going to make you talk of the world." You said, holding up your phone to show the camera feed being broadcasted on your phone.

Iza looked at Daiko, bewildered.

Daiko smirked, "I might've forgotten to mention that I'm broadcasting the live footage to all of the fellow students in Power High. You really put on a show for them, eh? I bet they're all going to share it other people, and they'll all gonna see how horrible you are." He chuckled with a grin.