Gorizilla/Friends Vs Bodyguard

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier

Adrien: Father, there's something I'd like to talk to you...about. Can I have a few minutes of your time?

Gabriel: Yes, of course.

Adrien: Really?

Gabriel: I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available.

Adrien: *sighs* It'll be too late then.

"Gabriel notices that Adrien is fidgeting with his ring."

Gabriel: Shouldn't you be practicing your piano?

Adrien: Yes.

"Adrien walks out of the room. Gabriel brings up video footage of Cat Noir from the Ladyblog on his computer. He pauses the video and rewinds it before zooming in to take a closer look at Cat Noir's ring. He then looks at an advertisement featuring Adrien. He zooms in to take a closer look at Adrien's ring. He then places the two videos side-by-side and studies the rings."

Gabriel: *in disbelief* That's impossible!

"Gabriel bursts through his atelier's doors and marches upstairs to Adrien's room. The bodyguard notices him while standing in the doorway."

Scene Change: Adrien's Room

"Piano music is playing in the background when Gabriel opens the door to his son's room to confront him. Instead, he gasps when he and the bodyguard see that Adrien is not there and that the music is actually from his phone. Gabriel sees that the window is also open."

Gabriel: Nathalie! *piano music stops playing when Nathalie shows up next to the bodyguard* Where is my son?!

Nathalie: Huh?!

Gabriel: Adrien has managed to leave his room without either of you noticing! Find him!

"The bodyguard and Nathalie run downstairs to start their search for Adrien."

Scene Change: Marinette's Room

"Marinette is watching the Adrien fragrance advertisement with Y/N and Peni while hugging Y/N as Peni really wanted to show her boyfriend's advertisement to her older brother and best friend, which features the said boyfriend in all-white clothing running along rooftops in slow-motion, from her computer."

Commercial Voice: Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien... the fragrance. *the ad shows Adrien ascending, and running through the air before finishing on a "joyous leap" with several feathers as Peni starts backtracking the advertisement to when the announcer says "Adrien"*

Peni: *lovestruck* Adrien. *sighs*

"Because Peni is lovestruck while she's eating her yogurt, Tikki helps to push a spoonful of it into her mouth, while her best friend is still hugging her older brother."

Scene Change: Streets of Paris

"Adrien is sneaking through the streets to get to his destination."

Wayhem: Adrien?! The, Adrien Agreste?! This is awesome!!

Adrien: *laughs nervously* Okay, bye. *tries to walk away, but Wayhem starts following him*

Wayhem: The first time I saw you in that ad, I told myself, "Wayhem, I got to meet this guy. He's so cool!". What if I was, like, your biggest fan?

Adrien: Yeah... sure.

Wayhem: *takes out his phone to take a photo of himself with Adrien* Say "cheese"! *starts texting* "Me and Adrien. This is the best day of my life!"