Lady Wifi/Spider-Man's Nanotech Suit

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont
"Miss Bustier teaches the students, while Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. Alya uses the Ladybug cutout and puts it over the student's faces"
Miss Bustier: I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment. *Alya sees Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya* Is Marinette still in the girls' room?
Alya: Uh, I don't know, miss. *the bell rings*
Miss Bustier: Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of the breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years. Then, answer this simple questionnaire. *gives two to Alya* See to it that Marinette receives her homework.
Peni: *to Y/N* Where do you think Marinette is Big Bro?
Y/N: I dunno, Peni. Maybe she overslept?
Peni: *shrugs* Maybe.
Y/N: 'I'm sorry, Peni. I'm sorry that I can't tell you about who Marinette truly is. *sighs* I'm scared that Marinette might end up like Gwen, if she finds out my secret identity. She might be in her Ladybug persona right now. *Spider Sense tingles* Spider Sense going off. Time to suit up!'

Scene Change: Outside of the classroom
"Alya tries to call Marinette, but gets her voicemail instead."
Marinette: *recording* It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he.

Scene Change: Bathroom
"Alya is searching for Marinette."
Alya: Marinette?

Scene Change: Outside the classroom.
"Alya sees Rose and Juleka."
Alya: Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere? *Rose and Juleka shake their heads*
"Alya enters the locker room, where she sees Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Ladybug costume and yo-yo."
Alya: *whispering* Chloé's Ladybug?

Scene Change: Outside the school
"Chloé boards her limousine, Alya follows her."
Alya: Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk. *sees Nino* Nino, wait!
Nino: Yeah?
Alya: Come with me, I need your help!
Nino: So-- *Alya shushes him*
"Alya tries to call Marinette again, but..."
Marinette: *recording* It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he.
Alya: Ughh. I hate when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back! Where is that girl?!
Nino: Seriously. My man Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o. *phone rings*
Nadja: *from the phone* Once again, Ladybug, Spider-Man and Cat Noir have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain.
"Alya sees Ladybug's yo-yo."
Alya: Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is! *whispers to Nino* Chloé.
Nino: *laughs* Chloé? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to think of anyone but herself, much less save the world. You are cray-cray, lady!
Alya: I am so not! You'll see!

Scene Change: Paris
"Ladybug is jumping above ceilings. She reaches a billboard and detransforms into Marinette."
Tikki: Time flies fast when you're saving the world. Day's already over!
Marinette: Tell me about it. I missed an entire half day of school AND half day of seeing Y/N! But, I did saw Spider-Man, so it isn't all bad.
Tikki: Whoever's behind all of this sure is keeping us on our toes!
Marinette: *laughs* You don't have any toes!
"Marinette enters the bakery."
Sabine: Alya brought your school bag home for you, Marinette.
Marinette: Hey mom...
Sabine: You seem so forgetful these days. Maybe you just need some fresh air and extra exercise for that growing brain of yours!
Marinette: Good idea, mom. I'll start tomorrow. *Sabine kisses her*

Scene Change: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette is doing her homework."
Marinette: Ladybug saved Paris from destruction once again, but who's gonna save Marinette from her homework? *sees a sticky note* What's this? "Call me. I know who the real Ladybug is"?
Tikki: No way! You think she knows?
Marinette: I doubt it. Alya's always jumping to conclusions before she has her facts straight.
Tikki: But just in case...
Marinette: No worries Tikki. I got it covered.
"Marinette tries to call Alya, but there is no signal."
Marinette: Dang. No signal.
"She goes to the balcony to see if there is any signal, but sees a man working on the cell tower."
Civilian: Sorry, miss. Cell tower maintenance. The whole neighborhood's down. No signal for the next hour!
Tikki: Come on, Marinette. Try again later. Let's head down and finish your homework.