Late night calls

Your P.O.V

It was midnight I was in bed texting Bill, or scrolling through social media while I waited for him to answer. When he would call me out of nowhere at midnight it was no surprise for me. It would actually bring me joy when I saw him calling me

I had sat up on my bed grabbing the glass of water on my night stand, taking a sip of it my phone had then started. I put the drink down and grabbed my phone seeing Bill's contact, smiling I immediately answered the call before I could even speak Bill had spoken before me "Baby, Hi babe"

I had laughed and laid back down putting the call on speaker "Hi sweet face how's your tour coming along are you and the others having fun"

I could hear Bill's small chuckle he had to whisper since he was in the same hotel room with Tom and didn't want to wake him up with our midnight calls "It's been great we've gone out to some restaurant then to a few clothing stores I got you some great hoodies and a few great pair clothes that I think you would honestly love"

I smiled and giggled at his response "Oh really you think I'll love them why is it something that you would most likely wear or is it something that matches the both of us?"

I could hear Bill moving around before another voice was heard I'm guessing it was Tom "Bill what are you doing go to sleep we're busy in the morning"

I had then heard like a slap and then an angry German yell "Just go to sleep I'll be fine in the morning I'll get enough sleep just leave me alone"

I started laughing at both of them yelling at each other "Tell Tom I said Hi"

I could still hear a few yells until they died down, I could hear a few movements and then Bill's voice "Alright we're good now Tom was just mad that I wasn't sleeping since we're gonna be pretty busy tomorrow"

"Well if you're very busy tomorrow then why don't you head to sleep I don't wanna keep you up just so you'll be tired all morning" I had said

I could hear Bill's laugh before he spoke "I don't want to, I miss you I would rather be on the phone with you all night just because I miss you, it'll be another few months before we get to see each other again"

I had hummed at his words before frowning at them "Aww Bill I miss you too love I swear when we see each other again I will give you as many cuddles as you want I'll give you all the kisses you missed while on tour anything you want"

I swear I could feel Bill's smirk from over the phone before he had spoke "Anything I want? Really oh well you'll just have to wait and see what I'll want because it will take a few months to finish everything I want"

For the rest of our call we would be laughing, or we would be teasing each other before we even knew it the sun was shining through both of our windows...