Laughs

Your P.O.V

Bill and I were sitting on my porch looking up at the clouds and saying what we thought they looked like.

Bill made me sit on his lap once the sun had started setting, mainly because he didn't want to lose me once it turned and he wanted an excuse to just hold me for the rest of the night

I intertwined my hand with Bill's holding it close to me "You know how adorable you look in your interviews and how amazing your laugh is?"

Bill had raised his eyebrow and looked at me confused "Really I didn't even laugh once today"

I nodded my head with a smile "Yes I just remembered how I was watching some of your more older interviews and came across one where Tom was being asked the name to your album and he had said-"

Bill had then cut me off in the middle of my sentence and laughed a little "It's my life, yea that was really and I mean really funny"

I could feel his smile while he spoke to me "Your laugh was adorable I could have listened to it for hours upon hours"

Bill put his head on my shoulder kissing my neck, making me release some giggles, Bill had then spoke "You know we could be laughing for hours and you would love hearing my laugh while I would love hearing yours"

I moved my head over to look at Bill with a smile "I would love that your laugh repeating over and over again would be absolute heaven for me"

I placed a hand on Bill's cheek and pulled him into a kiss, both of us smiling into the kiss

After a while Bill had pulled away from the kiss and placed our foreheads together "You would love to hear me laugh right now wouldn't you?"

I looked at Bill's eyes and then slowly nodded "I really would love to hear it I will make it my new ringtone if I need to"

Bill bursted into laughter which had then made me start laughing and bury my head into his shoulder "God I love you so much N/N you don't understand how much"

I started playing with Bill's necklaces "I love you too Billy I love you and your adorable laughs!"

I grabbed his cheeks and slightly pulled them with a smile "Hey ok I get it babe"

He grabbed my hands and kissed them, looking down at them he caressed

We both stayed there on my porch smiling and laughing until I fell asleep and he had to carry me to my bedroom...