The fight

{reader's 📖 pov}
~outside the school~

The lorax gets ready and starts pacing and a back and forth motion as tree trembles as the toothpick remains in her eye forcing her eyeball to throb, stand byers grasped onto their phones rolling up camra; video mode as students push by ready to see the action.

"W-we dont have to do this lorax!" Tree says as she drops to her knees with crystal clear tears rolling down her bruised, soft cheeks.

"Well to fookin bad you scumple bag!" The lorax repeats as he rips his school shirt off reveling his 100 pack, all the females in the audience started drooling at the loraxs build.

Tree continues to tremble as the lorax runs up to her throwing a punch right in her bloody eyeball pushing the toothpick deeper,causing her permanent blindness, she hollers as she feels the pain knowing she deserved what else the lorax had in stall for her.

The lorax yanks out trees greasy hair, she had damaged hair because her parents wouldn't allow her to shower, he shoves the ripped hair strands in her face to show how worthless she was and how dominating he was, untill the lorax saw her emotions vanish and a blank expression was painted on her face, he felt bad, he froze in confusion and pitty.

"Tree...im done fightin you, your weak, your worthless, and your ugly, you dont deserve my punches, a hot, pretty girl like catherine deserves my talent and dedication, get outa her before a slit your throat with this knife i got" the lorax says pulling out a sharp, shinny knife out of his bushy eyebrows, he pulls catherine towards him and kisses her passionately walking away flipping tree off after looking at her with a guilty look.

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE, CLIFFHANGER 🎶