a reporter pushes your one-year-old (requested)

As soon as you and Jungkook entered the airport, screams came from all around you.

You felt a little nervous seeing all of the fans and reporters everywhere because today, it's not just you and Jungkook making your way through the airport but your one-year-old daughter as well.

She's in your arms, resting on your hip as you take a deep breath to try and fight off the nerves.

Though you've been through this before since you and Jungkook have been together for years now, it still doesn't change how nervous you tend to get that something might go wrong.

"Don't worry, baby. Everything will be fine."

It's just a few minutes spent in the airport before you board and make your way to your vacation destination.

He put his hand on your back and you took a deep breath before nodding your head.

"Okay, let's go."

You and Jungkook made your way inside.

He took a moment to bow and greet the fans who he always adores and appreciates.

But he didn't take too long since your daughter was a little fussy since it was early and he knew all you wanted to do was get on the plane.

He waved to the fans before taking your free hand in his own.

The reporters started to swarm you three and, instinctively, you held your daughter a little tighter and a little closer to you.

Jungkook tried to remain kind and respectful as they bombarded him with questions and conversations.

It wasn't fun but it seemed as though everything was going to be okay as you got closer to boarding.

However, someone crossed the line.

A reporter pushed your one-year-old to try and get a better picture of you and Jungkook together and in the process, your already fussy daughter grew fussier.

She had been shoved so she was understandably scared.

And Jungkook was angry.

"Don't you ever touch my daughter!" He yelled at the reporter.

He no longer cared how people might perceive him.

His family came first and seeing his little girl get pushed scared and infuriated him beyond belief.

"You ever push my daughter again, I swear I will kick your ass!" He screamed angrily.

You were shaken up as you tried to comfort your daughter while Jungkook continued to give the reporter a piece of his mind.

"She's just one. What are you thinking? Pushing a child, my child! How dare you!"

You hadn't ever seen him so upset before.

"I'm sorry." The reporter apologized.

But it wasn't enough for Jungkook.

"Damn right, you're sorry. It shouldn't have happened in the first place! No photo is worth pushing a one-year-old. That's my child! What were you thinking!?"

Jungkook's blood was practically boiling.

"Touch my child again, I dare you!" He screamed. "Touch one hair on her head and I will kick your ass. Got it?"

"Yeah." The reporter replied.

"Good." He said. "Pushing my daughter for a picture. How selfish."

He took your hand again before looking at the other reporters.

"That goes for all of you. If anyone touches my wife or my daughter, you will regret it. I promise you that." He said.

You continued walking as everyone stayed at a distance, now giving the three of you some space so Jungkook could cool off a little.

You boarded the plane a few minutes later and as you took your seats, you gave Jungkook a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you."

"For what? Protecting my girls? It's what I do." He smiled. "I'll always keep you both safe. I promise."

You shared a quick kiss before laying your head on his shoulder, ready for an amazing vacation with your precious little family.