2.when they met

*13pm*

freen:yall im lost when did we have to met

nam:i was going to say "this bitch-" but then i rememberd that i dont really know you. And when do we need to meet? 14pm.

freen: dont you dare to say b-word to me yet nam

nam:not yet.

becky:oookay you will be besties . im sure

nam:yeah yeah of course we will be besties 👯

freen:ofc.

*14pm*
*at the meeting place*

(A/N )yall this is the end of the gc thing..now the real story starts

becky's pov
i enter to the meet place and i see peoples..many peoples..then i see something..a porsche? is that..

"hey YALL I FOUND MY GUCCI BAG!"

fuck this girl. now i know its freen. Thats the rich bitch? freen is probably living like her character,sam. but damn she's beautiful..her body..her eyes..no i just didnt say that. no way i just saw her! She is probably mean. Shit...she walks to me!!

"hey..becky,right?" she says with a soft tone

i feel how nervous im but i finally say it "yeah..im becky.."

she offers me her hand and something inside me thinks she wants to hold my hand but at the same time i know she is just wanting to shake hands.Whatever,i shake her hand as she smiles at me

"so..tell me about yourself?" she says after long silence

i dont know what to say but i try to do my best.."im becky,im 20 years old ,i love dogs,i live with my mom because my house is under renovation and i love pink!"

she smiles at me. what the fuck is wrong with me,we met 10minutes ago and i already almost blush...Great becky,great.

"what about you?"i ask nicely

"well..im freen,im 24years old,i also love dogs,i live with my dad because suprsie suprise,my house is under renovation,i love black" she says with a sweet voice and i , of couse smile...its suprising that we have so much in common,i know i dont know alot of her but still i can feel it..we will be good friends..or i hope so!

———————————————————-

YALL I STILL NEED IDEAS !!! AHH IM SORRY IF THIS IS BORING CHAPTER TOOO BUT IT WILL BE BETTER OK!