Vihaan's outfit

I went down and Mom made me sit and everyone started applying haldi.
It got over fast and it was fun.

"Did you see Maanvi's pictures? They had more fun than us." Sitara said.
"I saw it was nice." Rishabh said.
"Bro, are you still not in her close friends?" Rishabh said smirking at me.
"Mind your business." I said and took Tara's phone.

The pictures were indeed beautiful.

It had been almost a month and I have not seen her face-to-face

It had been almost a month and I have not seen her face-to-face. I have not even spoken to her. I have heard her voice, it's so sweet and soothing.
"Bro stop drooling, she's going to be your wife." Rishabh said and everyone started laughing.
"Remember my words before you open your mouth Rishabh." I said.
"Mom look at him he's blackmailing me." Rishabh complained like a kid.
"Seriously Vihaan, he's just pulling your leg, why do you get so angry at poor little Rishabh." Mom said hugging Rishabh.
"Mom seriously! You too." I walked to my room and started doing my work.

NEXT DAY

All of us got up early so that we could reach the venue on time and look at the arrangements. Today will be our pre-wedding reception and tomorrow morning we'll get married.

We all reached the venue and looked at the decorations. It was beautiful. Everyone started getting ready for the engagement. Bhagat's family also arrived. But I didn't see Maanvi anywhere. Mostly she went to get ready.

By the time everyone got ready it was 5 o clock. The reception starts at 5:30. I came out of my room with Abhinav and Rishabh and looked at the stage it was beautiful.

 I came out of my room with Abhinav and Rishabh and looked at the stage it was beautiful

"So, excited to get married Mr Vihaan Gowda." Abhinav asked looking at me curiously.
"I don't know. It doesn't feel like I am getting married." I said giving him a half smile.
"Do you like her?" He asked.
"I don't know. I don't even know her. We have hardly spoken. I didn't even have her number and you know she's not even added me to her close friend and wait are you on her close friends?" I asked him anxiously.
"Ok dude you gotta calm down. Are you seriously telling me that you don't have your wife's phone number? I know that she is quiet and likes to have her privacy but come on someone has to take the first step and ya I am on her close friends." He said as the corner of his mouth lifted telling the last line.

Why only me? I am going to be her husband. This is going to be tough really tough.

I took a deep breath in and then turned towards the stage to see Maanvi approaching towards us.

Holy fuck! She is soo fucking beautiful.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️,
How was this chapter? Hope you all liked it. To see Maanvi and Vihaan's outfits, stay tuned and show some love ⭐.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id - _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates❤️