Kimberly takes the phone from me. "Of course buddy. What do you want to ask me?" The smile on Sem's face disappears. "Can you promise me something?" Kimberly nods when Sem asks. "Promise to never hurt mommy". As soon as I hear that my tears are unstoppable. I get up quickly so Sem can't see. I always thought he never realized what Twan was doing, but when I hear Sem say this, he did. "Sem I promise I will never hurt you or your mother. All that matters to me is that you are happy. I will do everything I can to ensure that". When I hear Kimberly say that I look at her. I also see tears streaming down her cheeks. We keep staring at each other. "Okay I'm going to hang up. Give mommy a kiss for me. I think she could use one of yours too." With a smile I see Kimberly turn her gaze back to the phone. "I certainly will, buddy. See you tomorrow. I can't wait for your week's stories." Kimberly puts the phone down next to her and stands up. She walked over to me with a beautiful smile on her face. "That son of yours is already much too smart." I nod with a smile on my face. As soon as Kimberly is in front of me I put my hands on her neck and put my lips on hers. Kimberly grabbed my hips. Not much later my back is against the wall and Kimberly can't get any closer to me. After a very long time I put my forehead against hers. I look her in the eye. "You not only make me very happy, but more importantly, I think you just made Sem very happy". Kimberly moves her lips closer to mine again. "That's good, because you make me very happy," she says softly just before she puts her lips against mine. In this kiss the emotion of both is sensible. After a long kiss we grab each other in a tight hug. We look at each other and wipe away the other's tears. "I think we have to continue watching the film," I say laughing. As much as I would like to stay with Kimberly, I could use some distraction. "You better find your place in bed. I'll pick up Silvia." Kimberly kisses me before letting go. "Where did she go anyway? " I ask as I fall on the bed. "She is downstairs. I had asked her if she could leave us alone for a while." I nod understandingly. Kimberly walks over to me. "One more to get through the next few hours," she says just before giving me a quick kiss. I can really get used to this. "Go get Silvia now. Otherwise, watching a movie won't happening anymore. I was enjoying it just as much." Kimberly shakes her head with a smile. "Okay I'm already gone". With that said, she leaves the bedroom.

It takes at least ten minutes before Kimberly and Silvia are back in the bedroom. "Is everything all right? ". I nod when Silvia asks worriedly, as she gets into bed. Kimberly snuggles close to me. "Then why those tears? ". Kimberly asks as she wipes away my tears. "Do not be afraid. They are good tears. Shall we now ," I say with a smile. Which also puts a smile on Kimberly's face. In my alone time, I was thinking how happy I am that Kimberly came into my life. Not only does she make me very happy, but perhaps more importantly, I've never seen Sem like this before. Since the bond between Sem and Kimberly got better and better, I've seen him so happy. The way he responded on the phone makes me so much happier. Somehow I knew he wouldn't mind, but I couldn't be completely sure". Kimberly suddenly stands up again. "Be right back. I forgot something," she says before running out of the room. I look at Silvia questioningly. "What's the matter with her? ". Silvia starts laughing. "I've been wondering that all night. I have no idea what she is doing now". I also burst out laughing. "She is indeed a bit hyper". And I know why, but I won't say that. Not much later Kimberly comes back into the bedroom. I get an even bigger smile on my face. "I knew I could make you happy with this," she says when she hands me a large bowl of strawberries. She snuggles close to me again, grabs a strawberry from the bowl and pops it into my mouth. "MMM that taste good ". I see Kimberly about to say something, but she stops herself just in time. She quickly rests her head on my chest.

We are already a few films further and have taken the board with snacks from the bed. To lie down even more comfortably. I'm lying on my back and Kimberly is half over me. "Sorry," she says softly when she looks at me, after I have pushed her leg to the side a little. Her leg lie not exactly still, which made me feel rather warm. "You don't have to say sorry, but there's another one here," I say with a smile, referring to Silvia, who has been lying with her eyes closed for a while. "She's asleep anyway." I shake my head with a smile. "She's still there." Kimberly gets on top of me. "Was just a joke. I didn't realize I wasn't lying still. Can I make it up with a kiss? ". I can just nod before her lips are on mine. "Then you probably didn't notice that your hands haven't been still all evening either." Kimberly looks at me as innocently as possible. "What have I done? They just lay on your stomach. By the way, do you have to hear who says it". I smile. " I'm not complaining an I dare to admit that I can't keep my hands off you." Which brings me another kiss. "Okay good. If you do have something to complain about, just say so." I nod. "I will certainly do that. Do you want to put on another movie or is it time for us to go to sleep too? ". Kimberly takes the remote control and turns off the television. "It has been enough for today". We share the necessary kisses before I fall asleep.

I wake up feeling Kimberly's lips on mine. I get a smile on my face. "Good morning beautiful. I have coffee for you". I open my eyes and give her a kiss. "Good Morning Sunshine". I sit up a little straighter so I can grab the cup of coffee. "Thank you ". Kimberly lays her head on my lap and looks at me. "Slept good? ". I nod and meanwhile play with her hair. "I slept great and I can get used to waking up like this. You? I thought there was someone else in bed too". Kimberly gets a sweet smile on her tired face. "She just went down. So you like the coffee? ". Smiling, I shake my head. "I can get used to this without that coffee. But how did you sleep? ". She shrugs. She gets up and sits down next to me. I put my cup on the bedside table. Then I put an arm around Kimberly. "Did you sleep? ". She nods and sits as close to me as possible. "I slept quickly, but after an hour or two I woke up. After that I couldn't sleep anymore". She looks at me with a smile. "Yesterday just kept going through my head. I can't quite realize it all yet. I'm still afraid I dreamed everything". I pull some hair from her face and kiss her. "You are wide awake Sunshine. Luckily it's all real," I say as I look into her eyes. We continue to give each other the necessary kisses for a while. "I'm going to take a shower". Kimberly says it after a while. She looks at me and bites her lip. "Are you coming? ". I think for a moment. Finally I shake my head. "Okay ". Kimberly gives me a quick kiss. After that she doesn't know how fast to turn away from me. I could just see the uncertainty in her eyes. "Kimberly wait". I can just grab her and pull her back. As a result, she is now back in bed. I sit on top of her. She doesn't look at me. "Believe me when I say it's not because I don't want to". She rises a little and leans on her forearms. She looks at me. "But? ". I give her a small smile. "But I want the first time to happen spontaneously. I'm sure if I get in the shower with you now, the nerves will take over. It's not going to get any better then." I see a smile on Kimberly's face. She nods in understanding. She sits up straight. "You have a good point there." I put my arms around her neck and kiss her. "And if that happens, I don't want you holding back either," I whisper in her ear. I see her blush a little. "Don't be afraid of that". Kimberly has put her hands on my back and holds me close to her. Then we meet each other's lips again. "Are you really not going to shower with me? Nothing needs to be done there". I shake my head with a smile. "I don't think I can handle it now, just to take a shower". I give her a wink. "Then I'll go alone." She tries to say pathetic, but I can see the smile on her face. I give her another kiss before I climb off her. Kimberly gets up and goes to the bathroom. "Kimberly hurry up now that you are going into that bathroom". Kimberly turns her face towards me and smiles. "What? I'm already on my way anyway". Smiling, I shake my head. I'm glad Kimberly steps into the bathroom and closes the door. She had already taken off her shirt on the way to the bathroom and she had nothing to wear underneath.