"Now let's go, I know you're hungry and I know I'm hungry." She said now walking, Robby smiled following after the girl. "I can at least pay—"

"Robby can you like please shut up, this is like one in a lifetime opportunity." Tiffany informs him, Robby held up his free hand in defense. "Okay."

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 next day they were now at practice, everyone now had Gi's

𝐓𝐇𝐄 next day they were now at practice, everyone now had Gi's. Meaning it was official, and now everyone was facing forward in their fighting positions.

Johnny kicked Hawk's leg. "Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." Johnny instructed. "Yes Sensei!" Hawk yelled.

Johnny begin to walk through the rows, until someone flinched. "Did you just flinch virgin?" Johnny asked the boy. Johnny stomped towards another boy, making him flinch.

"Holy shit, we got a room full of flinchers." Johnny says in disbelief. "Yes, Sensei!" The group yelled, except October and Tiffany. Tiffany covered her mouth stifling a laugh.

"Raise your hand if you've ever been punched in the face." Johnny asks. Almost everyone raised their hands except Aisha and Miguel.

Miguel and Aisha both looked towards Tiffany, both quite surprised she didn't. Tiffany of course got into fights, but they never punched her in the face because she never let them get a chance to.

"You too firecracker?" Johnny says turning his head to face the girl, Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders. "Put your hands down." Johnny said.

"All your lives you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you, is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms. Robinson, line 'em up. Unflinch this group." With that Johnny walked inside his office.

"Aisha walked to the first person in line, holding up her fist then punching them. "Okay, yeah I'm not getting punched in the face. Because I would punch back." Tiffany shook her head walking out the line.

"But Sensei said-" Aisha started before Tiffany cut her off. "Do it look like I give a fuck about what Johnny said?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow pointing to her face.

"Johnny!" Tiffany yelled walking towards his office. "Firecracker, you already got punched in the face?" Johnny asks not looking up from the magazine.

"No, I'm not getting punched in the face." Tiffany scoffed crossing her arms standing next to the door. "Then you can't talk to me until—" Johnny paused flipping through the page, now holding the paper a little bit closer to his face.

"Hey Tiff." Miguel greeted the girl, brushing pass her. "Hey Miguel." The girl greeted him back. "Hey Sensei, I need to ask you something."

"First aids under the counter." Johnny tells him not taking his eyes off the magazine. "No." Miguel shakes his head. Tiffany turned her head hearing the boys grunts after getting punched in the face.