𝒢𝓇ℯ𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂ℴ𝓃𝒹?..

(In the creators au there is a black diamond who hasnt been mentioned until now)

Pink tried to protest to the diamonds by using technology to talk to them, when she didn't get her way she threw one of her biggest tantrums yet. Even poofing some gems accidentally.
This got black diamond involved, she had the same authority as white if not she was higher up.
She grabbed pink and threw her into the tower. White joined her to scold pink aswell amd whilst they were raging at her, screaming that they couldn't defend her actions anymore and they were doing things for the good of her and homeworld, Black diamond almost shattered her, White would grab her wrist and they fused. The diamonds accidentally fused.
Pink was cowering in a corner. Grey diamond was twice the size of white diamond and towered over pink.
'Not again..' Grey diamond covered her mouth and unfused, sending the diamonds flying into opposite walls of eachother.
Black spoke up. 'We will not speak of this, do you understand pink? You didn't see that. If you say anything to anyone.. I WILL PERSONALLY SHATTER YOUR COURT!'

Pink had nothing to say about it, literally. She watched as black helped white up and they both glided out. 'Think about what you've done. This is all your fault pink. We aren't helping you anymore.'

Nothing was said of Grey diamond after that.
It was forgotten by all that witnessed it.