~ 17.

>> seventeen — welcome to hell <<

— — — ———————— — — —

— THE two hours flew by. I blame my nerves. During that time, I tied my hair up into a high ponytail and pulled out two small stands at the front. It looked cute.

Viki and Anna came back in. They looked sweaty and mildly exhausted, and they had money stuffed in their bras and underwear. But they were smiling and extatic.

"Ah," Anna sighed, "the feeling never gets old!" She hopped on top of the desk. Viki sat in a chair next to her.

"I agree. Right, Imogen, Serina, you're up! Enjoy, have fun with it!" She got back up and ushered us out. I stood awkwardly outside the shut door. Imogen pat my shoulder and smiled at me.

"C'mon. If you try copy me, then you'll do great. But I'm sure you'll be brilliant even without me!" She reassured me. I huffed and nodded to myself. I can do this.

I have to do this.

We walked out onto the blackened stage. She lead me to the right side and we faced the wall, arms above our heads.

The music stared up.

Purple and blue light flooded the stage.

People cheered.

And we began.

Imogen turned around first, flowing her arms with the music. I turned after and copied what I could see out the corner of my eye. It was like my body was overtook by the music. Whatever I did just flowed. Like I was possessed by some horny ghost or something. Men cheered and whilsted at us. Some even got up and slipped some money into my thong whilst I was dancing. Some grabbed my ass afterwards. But I was unfazed. I just danced.

While I was doing this, I was memorising faces, scanning for Evan or Branka in the crowd. A little thing I had hidden was a covered knife on the inside of the thong that was covered by the skirt. I made sure not to do anything that might unslip the cover and get me stabbed.

I was also looking for Dick behind the bar. It wasn't hard not to spot him, he was also looking for me on the stage. I winked at him when he finally caught my gaze and rolled my hips so that I turned around and he got a full gaze at my ass. He laughed behind his hand and batted his eyes. I giggled and smirked, going back to looking for our target people.

We had a signal. Two clicks and two taps on the counter or two foot stomps, for Branka. And then a point to where she was. She was our main priority.

I spotted Evan at the bar. My eyes widened and I flicked my head at Dick towards where he was stood and played it off as a body roll. Dick took the hint and went over to the guy. I was still looking for our main woman.

The music ended, men placed in their final bit of money and applauded us. Imogen and I joined hands and bowed, letting the wild animals up front get a good view of our cleavage. They went crazy at it. We walked off stage, not before I saw Dick getting Evan a drink and slipping something in. A tranquilliser.

I didn't even make it back to the room, because Garry pulled me aside.

"We've got three of the guys in the car, all of them Grayson's." He stated. I nodded.

"You're about to get another soon. He's giving Evan the tranquilliser as we speak. I'm still on the hunt for Branka."

"Maybe you should go out on the floor, get upclose and personal. People will tell you anything wearing that." Garry motioned me up and down. I rolled my eyes.