can i get a kiss? hank lecker

Start from the beginning

"this is charlie. Hank's brother. and he's at his bedroom upstairs." I nodded and excuse myself to meete him. I heard his voice already. he sounds like talking to somebody. I knocked on his door.

he opened it and didn't surprised it at all. "oh, youre the girl that bumped into me yesterday, right?" I nodded. "what do you want?" he leaned against the door. "well teachnically, I need a friend right now."

he tilts his head. "a friend? don't you have friend?" I look away. "what? who said I have friends? if you're talking about the classs, no. that's not my friend. that's my classmates. I acted like their friend."

"why you decided to be friend with me?" I rolls my eyes. "idk maybe, um, you catch my eye. I know you're problematic before this. but, it's kinda cool if we're being best friend. like one is problematic and the other one is don't. you got me?"

he nodded. "am I that problematic?" "no-" I tried my best not to make him upset. "youre not that bad after all. even my dad said you're actually a really good boy." when he heard me saying 'good boy' his face changed.

"i am?" I nodded. "i'm actually a good boy?" he looks like he wanna cried. then, his tears stream down. "oh fuck" I DIDNT MEAN TOO. "shit" I don't know what to do so I asked him to hug me. "its fine, it's alright. nobody gonna hurt you. why are you crying??"

he sobbed. "its been a long time nobody said that to me." alright, I guess dad right. while I patted him, I asked some question. "do you want to talk about it? can we still be friend?" he look at me and nodded.

"alright, let's talk about it." he brought me to the bed and tell the whole story. "my dad and my mom divorced when I was a kid. and I'm always stick and good with dad and not my mom. she always control us and I hate that so much."

I nodded. fuck, dad is actually right. "i always trying to ran away, but this man, he's always caught me up. like, what the fuck, just let me goo" he stared into my eyes. "hank, the man who always caught is.. actually. my dad." he's shocked.

"your dad?!" I laugh. "dont be shocked too much tho" he continued to tell his sad story. "so, you don't know where your dad go?" he shakes his hand. "oh man, that's so sad." I bit my lips. "i notice that your mom always smoking here."

"yes. she likes to smoke. I try to smoke but she always caught it. fuck, I wanna live somewhere else. I'm almost 18." I nodded. "i think she's love you, that's why she's doing that." "does your mom control you? does your mom always make decision without your knowledge?"

I shake my head. "see. that's the difference between our moms." we spend s lot of time talking about life, parents and school stuff. "hank, do you like cars?" his eyes bawled out. "ofc I love them!! I really wish that I could be a racing driver like dad."

"oh, your dad is a racing driver?" he nodded happily. "thats so cool. hm, how about we try to go out together and we could try playing go-kart." he smiled. "really? when?" I think. "well, I'm not sure yet, if you're free, I'm free."

he surf into his pockets. "damn." he whispered. "whats wrong, hank?" "i just remembered that I have money." I hold his hand. "dont worry about money. I got em. it's our first time getting out. so, it's my pleasure."

he smiles widely and hug me. I pat him and caress his blonde hair. "this is the best day of my life!! I can't wait!!"

home

"mom, dad, I know what the reason jank became like that." they curious. "just like you said, dad. because of his parent divorces." "and he has a brother. his name is charlie. he's really loves books."

"what else did he told you?" I counted. "not much tho, mom. he told me how angry he was when his mom control him, not to doing this and don't be like this." they nodded. "he hates being control."

"dad, he cried to me dad." they asked why. "because nobody ever said that he's a good boy. the last time his dad told him he's a good boy when he's 6 years old." they pity to him. "oh, poor hank." mom said.

"so, I decided to playing go-kart with him next weekend." I smiles. "yea, you probably need to get him walking or going somewhere tho." dad said and I just keep smiling. "tbh mom, dad. hes pretty beauty. his beautiful ocean blue eyes and his blonde hair."

dad look at me in weird way. "well, well, well, what we got here." I knew what was he thinking. "dad!! stop. I'm not falling in love with him!!" they laugh. "well, you could y/n." mom said and I rolls my eyes.

one day, when I getting out the house to the library, I saw Hank's house burning. I was like wtf is happening. there have so many smoke there. I dropped my backpack and went into the house.

Mrs Lee isn't there so I probably thought Hank and charlie in there. I bang open the door and shouts their name. "hank!! charlie!!" I went upstairs and find them."hank!! charlie!! are you guys here?"

I went inside Hank's room and it reveals them. Hank ripped down his childhood pictures and burned it. "hank!!" I take those pictures from him and clam him down. "hank, what the fuck are you thinking about? why are you burning these pictures, Hank?!" I hold his face and we crouched down.

he just keep staring at me. "dont stare at me, Hank!! fucking answer me!!" "I WANT MY DAD BACK!!" he heavy breathing. his eyes already getting pooled. just one thing I should do, getting them out. "charlie, c'mon, we gotta get out." I hold their hands and went out of the house.

when we're outside of the house, Hank's neighbour came out. "hank, what happened to the house?" "i burned it." I look at him. "hank, why are you telling the truth?" he looks at me and caress my face. "its alright. if anything happens, it's on me and not on you or my brother."

fuck, why he decided to do this?! I heard that he called the police and ambulance. "hank.." I hug him tightly. "fuck, I'm worried about you these days." he pat me back and just listened to what im saying.

as soon as the police and ambulance arrived. I just keep looking at Hank being cuffed and get inside the car. "i'll be back. I promise you." he mouthed to me. "charlie, how about we called your mom?"

we get inside my house and I called Mrs Lee. after I called her, we just wait for her mom to pick him up. dad just keep charlie entertained. "what are you reading, Charles?" then, we heard a knock. I opened the door and it revealed Mrs Lee.

"oh, hi Mrs Lee. charlie, your mom here." charlie ran to her and thanks me. "thanks y/n for saving my boys when I'm gone." I smiles. "its nothing. they're like my family too." after those chaos, they gone.