~ 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ~

Start from the beginning

A picture that held several memories; a picture of herself, her father, her mother, Jordan, Bella, and Jimmy fucking Lishman. So, it was him.

"Okay, time for bed, come on!" Fiona declared, ultimately stealing Aurora's attention from the image. "Up the wooden hill. Come on."

For what seemed like the tenth time that day, Aurora pocketed her phone and stood from the wooden step, reluctantly helping a drowsy Bella to her feet. Following a few mumbled 'goodbyes' the six youngsters ascended the staircase, and, instead of parting ways at the top, all piled into the boys' bedroom.

Aurora was several things, but she was most certainly not a snitch. Of course, the Gallagher family was important to her, but outing Jimmy, or Steve, was something that she wasn't prepared to do. He would tell them, she was ninety-nine percent sure, in his own time; until then, however, she wanted to have a little fun with it.

Sue her.

The mood in the room was quite awkward, to say the least; Ian, as far as Aurora could tell, was still upset at his brothers' sudden outburst, and, truth be told, she didn't blame him for feeling that way. Lip, however, was successfully masking his somber emotions with a happy facade; Aurora had done the same far too many times to miss it.

With an unsettled Ian Gallagher, a weary Bella Lopez, a solemn Lip Gallagher, an unheeding Carl Gallagher, and a dubious Debbie Gallagher, Aurora was stuck. She was somewhat stuck in a little predicament; there were five individuals within the room, yet there was only one of her. Who on earth was she supposed to speak to?

Well, as if it was a hard decision.

With a mischievous grin on her lips, Aurora trailed over to her best friend, who was lying face-down on his bed, and hovered her lips above his ear, "boo!"

Without reacting to Aurora and her failed attempt at scaring him, Ian rolled over onto his back, hands settling on his stomach as he looked up at the ceiling, "fuck you, Rosa."

With a small smile set on her lips, Aurora shamelessly scrambled over his legs, ignoring his protests and she rested herself against the wall, "no can do, Chéri, you're gay."

As an incredulous expression began to form on his face, Ian propped himself up onto his elbows, eyes practically burning into his best friend, "do you want to say it any louder?"

"Lip is too busy thinking about Karen, and, plus, he already knows; Carl is too busy with my phone; and Debbie is too busy looking out of the window." She needlessly pointed out. "Bella's asleep, so there's no need for an explanation."

"Watch yourself, sweetheart." Lip absentmindedly snapped, inwardly insulting himself for his minor slip-up. "You know nothing."

Sweetheart? Major Butterflies.

"Oh, really? I know nothing, do I not?" She rhetorically questioned, successfully stifling her on-coming laughter. "I hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but I know a lot more than you think."

"Look." Debbie abruptly interrupted, intentionally halting Aurora and Lip's on-growing argument. "Steve's leaving."

Almost as though herself and Lip hadn't shared a single word, Aurora, once again, scrambled over Ian's legs and pulled herself up from the bed, voluntarily deciding to stand beside the desk. By leaning against the wooden frame, she allowed the remaining Gallagher's to gather on Ian's bed, Lip excluded. No, he just had to stir the pot a whole lot more than necessary; he, instead of leaning up against the wooden desk beside her, shuffled himself up behind her, ensuring to trap her between the frame and his body.