Chapter 1 :Secret!

Start from the beginning

"now you mention about that,remember yesterday he didn't get focus with his job..I mean..it's obviously really..I can see from Riku.He never made mistake in singing..because he was talented in this..I don't know how many time he need to record back."said Yamato."how did you know?"Mitsuki ask.

"well,our staff handed the mixing lyric tell me,They ask me if Riku are fine."said Yamato.

"But Iori always there for Riku,maybe...did Riku still hide something from us?"said Nagi.

Everyone turn to look at Riku.They start to doubt on Riku because he always look like he had many problem but Riku never show it to them.Sometime,they caught Riku was crying alone in his room but Riku was telling them a lies that he was watching something touchy film.

After 1 hours,everyone gather around the set and get ready for their next scene.Everyone surely focus at Riku since he is different from other people because he had health problem who had limit at his body.But seems like Riiku are doing a lot of better now.Once they finish their shoot,the staff quickly give them water and cover them with umbrella because the weather are little hot then before.

"Riku-san? Are you okay?"Tsumugi ask as she was worry at Riiku.

"Manager..I'm fine..it's easy step and I can still control my pace and stamina..don't worry!"said Riku with smile while sweating a lot.

"Tsumugi-san,can we talk?"said Banri as he approach Tsumugi and Riku.

Banri take Tsumugi away from the place because it was something that Idolish7 can't know about it.Banri give a paper to Tsumugi.Tsumugi read the paper that handed by Banri and a give a reaction about it.

"what is this? But didn't I already got another schedule a few days before?"said Tsumugi as she was confuse.

"it's a new schedule that was made...I just got this too..."said Banri.

Tsumugi read the schedule and seems like they will having not enough rest because of they straight schedule for this month.Everyday got booked and the other sponsor can't cancel it.In the same time,she saw Riku got so many offer and worry if it will effecting Riku's condition.If she change the schedule,other production and sponsor will lost interest in them and will be made their popularity getting down again.Tsumugi don't want to experience the same things again since idolish7 already come this far.

"..I will handle this...thank you for letting me know first."said Tsumugi and bow at Banri.Tsumugi take a deep breathe and had to facing them first telling about the sudden schedule that already got pack for them.When she about to announce the schedule,Riku and Iori wasn't there.

"where is Riku-san and Iori-san?"said Tsumugi.

"Riku-kun went to the toilet..I saw Iori-kun go after Riku-kun..."said Sougo.Tsumugi become more worry at Riku.

At the toilet,Riku sitting alone and crying when he look at his phone screen.Riku didn't notice that Iori actually follow him from behind.Iori heard Riku was crying inside.

"i'm so-..s-sorry for everything,...I should have know..early.."said Riku.

_________________________________________

At the shooting place,Mitsuki receive a message from his younger brother.

Izumi IoriNii-san...Nanase-san crying again...please tell them that I was with Nanase-san here...I will be back together with Nanase-san.

Mitsuki nodded and tell the other about the message."Guys,Iori with Riku..but he say,Riku are crying again..."said Mitsuki.

"again?? Why Riku crying again??? we haven't found any reason he's sadness until now.."said Nagi.