After Months Finally A Night We Were Craving For

Hours passed and ankit was now on his way to Priyanka's house. He was so tired.. He has been shooting since he went back to chandigarh it's only now that he can rest. But first he has to reach to his pari.

Priyanka was waiting impatiently for her ankudii to arrive. She couldn't sleep due to her excitement of seeing him. She sat on her couch in the living room and watched some fan edits.

Finally he had reached her house and was now waiting at the front door. He saw that all the lights were on through the windows. He was surprised to see that she was still awake.. It was past one 1am now and she's still awake.

Priyanka heard a car pull up and knew that it was ankit. She immediately rushed to the door. He was about to ring the doorbell but before he could do so... She had already opened the door and jumped on him.

 She had already opened the door and jumped on him

Priyanka: ankii!!!, she said hugging him.

Ankit hugged her back tightly.

After a while of hugging they pulled back

After a while of hugging they pulled back.. Still having their arms wrapped around eo..

Priyanka: ankii!!!

Ankit: ma love!!

Priyanka: ma love?  That's new..

Ankit: being away from you makes me call you all kind of names..

Priyanka: you missed me?

Ankit: ofc!! Even if it was a day.

Priyanka: a day without you feels like a year without rain..

Saying this they leaned in and kissed passionately for long minutes.